LeBrun: Columbus Exploring a Quick Trade

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

I realize he hasn't had a great season and a trade is unlikely, but I wonder if there's any contenders that'd take him as a backup. I still think he could have one playoff run left, he was great last year vs Edmonton.

I wonder about Calgary. Their goalies have been awful, and Quick was Sutter's guy before.

Hopefully it is a quick Quick trade.

• Haha
Reactions: kevistar

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
If someone wants to give the sens a 2nd for Talbot id take Quick back for future considerations.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I get the appeal of adding a veteran goalie but how many goalies does Vegas need?
It would be kind of funny seeing him go from LA to Vegas though

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
Saw this coming for CBJ, there is plenty of time to flip him for some picks.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Flames goaltending sucks this year. Should take a flyer on Quick They are just out of playoffs and just need stable goaltender to make a run

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I can just see it now. Vegas picks him up and he immediately gets inju

Lol I started to type a comment about Vegas getting him, decided against it. Saved in drafts right up there. I'll finish the thought. Knowing us we'd trade this year's first rounder and Quick would immediately get injured for the rest of the year.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Oilers should trade for him with 50% retention. They're probably going to face LA in the 1st round and Quick will be motivated to show up his old team.

If Columbus retains 50% and a 3rd club retains 25% we could make that work. We’ve seen 3rd clubs come in and retain for a 5th. If Columbus wants to do right by him for some good karma we could probably work out something fair for all.

Holland seems the type to want mentors and Quick has been there and done that playoffs wise. Maybe just having him around Campbell and Skinner could help and there’s the potential he could dress for some games.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I can just see it now. Vegas picks him up and he immediately gets inju

Lol I started to type a comment about Vegas getting him, decided against it. Saved in drafts right up there. I'll finish the thought. Knowing us we'd trade this year's first rounder and Quick would immediately get injured for the rest of the year.

#702injured

I blame Hangman for meming this into existence.

Reactions: HanSolo

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4