GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 2/2/20 2:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Our powerplay has a hard time having possession of the puck in the offensive zone. They can't even setup properly. Painful to watch.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Come on dude, you have 13000+ posts defending Price. Get real, Price has been good in the past, but if he played like a real elite goalie this season, we would still be in the race for a playoff spot.

I have no idea how many posts I’ve made in 10 years have to do with anything. And they aren’t all defending Price. Stop blaming the goalie, which every uneducated fan does in this fanbase when the team sucks.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Could be wrong, but all this pinching in by the D seems to cost more than benefit us.
You are not wrong. Constantly compromising the D. It's not working...pinching is fine but the really go low in the zone.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Come on dude, you have 13000+ posts defending Price. Get real, Price has been good in the past, but if he played like a real elite goalie this season, we would still be in the race for a playoff spot.

It's funny because a bunch of teams in the "playoffs race" had lesser goaltending than the Habs this year. Canes, Cats , Leafs and Philly in the East.

f*** the Caps are up there with their sub-900 goaltending.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Anyone have the stats for Price when he plays the second of back to backs?

Seems pretty bad.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Anyone have the stats for Price when he plays the second of back to backs?

Seems pretty bad.
Too bad we can’t play the backups. Fine to ride Price but it’d be nice to give them the back to backs.

Then again, at this point the playoffs are so far out anyway...

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Is it just me or has this team been the biggest dump and go team for the past decade ? Ever since the Jacques Martin era all I feel this team does is dump it into the zone and chase after it. It’s the same thing with each new coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad