Post-Game Talk: Columbus Blue Jackets at New York Rangers 4/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
It motivates people to then go over to that board and respond to those posts. Out of sight, out of mind.

This.

Not trying to be a buzzkill after an epic win, it's just something Id like is to get out of the habit of, with the playoffs coming up. It doesn't seem like a big deal now but there's some really ugly possible matchups. :laugh:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
This.

Not trying to be a buzzkill after an epic win, it's just something Id like is to get out of the habit of, with the playoffs coming up. It doesn't seem like a big deal now but there's some really ugly possible matchups. :laugh:

Ugliest matchups would be Islanders or Canadiens, wouldn't expect much from any other team. I would say LA, but they only have 3 fans so that doesn't count :sarcasm:

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
If we win against NJ tonight, I without question rest Nash or another forward.

It's not impossible that Nash slowed down because of a nagging neck injury. May not be something severe, could be just a muscle spasm, but it still bothers him. If he has any pain at all, I don't care if it's a broken nail, I want him skipping the last two games to nurse to it.

I'd like to give Boyle time off too, and if possible MSL as well even though he just came off an injury because he's ancient. The old guys could use as much break as we can give them.

Hank will get the Ottawa game to get back in shape, but the last game should really go to Talbot, again because Hank will have to play non-stop until hopefully mid-June, so let's give him as much time to rest as we can.

I would love to see McIlrath in for Boyle on the RD to see what he's got in a no pressure situation for the rest of the team. Either way, I want rookies and the 4th line to play a ton in the last 3 games, while key guys get a significantly reduced load.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
The 4th line even with Glass in the lineup has been getting better the last 3 weeks or so. Is it as good as last year's?--I don't think so but the main thing is they allow AV to roll 4 lines and not hurt the team. It would be nice if they could contribute more but this Rangers team is the best offensive Rangers team since the Jagr/Nylander/Straka days.

The fact that we rolled 4 lines the whole season should leave the team not overly tired for the playoffs. Torts is blamed for playing a 3 line team, but he mostly had only a 3 line team.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
This is utter nonsense. The vast minority use it as an insult. Rangers fans are way too ****ing sensitive.

The nonsense is the semantic argument.

What if it read "The majority of fans WHO use the term use it in a negative fashion"?

Yes, not every opposing fan says it, but do you think Rags is an endearing term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00