GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets at Carolina Hurricanes, 11/26@ 5:00ET Ballys/ESPN+

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Fuuuck.

Wish we had a real shutdown Dman so they wouldn't mindlessly throw Gudbransson in when the game is close.

Canes are really good so it was actually a nice try. 3rd line and Gudbransson are the weak links currently. Dunno how to fix those things. Peeke isnt much of an upgrade, and Sillinger seems to be locked to NHL now

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Vincent is a terrible coach for this team. I think the roster is actually better than its record but Vincent tactically can't close games in the NHL. He won't be fired until the end of this season because the team is paying 2 other HCs. What a mess.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
we are averaging 17 shots against in the 3rd alone in the last 3 games... Textbook Id say. Vincent is probably delusional enough to think the team played well and its on Elvis

Reactions: LJ7

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
1 goal lead going into the last 5 minutes of a game. Degenerate gambler CBJ fans, are you taking advantage of what we know about this team? What kind of odds are the sports books giving the other team in that situation?

Reactions: Napoli

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Vincent is a terrible coach for this team. I think the roster is actually better than its record but Vincent tactically can't close games in the NHL. He won't be fired until the end of this season because the team is paying 2 other HCs. What a mess.
Might not be fired at all. May be in store for next season also as damn near everyone important behind the bench and in the pressbox has their deal up after next season

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
Congratulations Pascal Vincent your 0.272 win PCT is the worst of any Jacket's coach with more than 5 games.
To put things in perspective the Jackets 1st year they had a 0.341 win PCT.

• Haha
Reactions: MAHJ71

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Turtling with leads is absolutely killing this team's morale. Vincent is ruining this team's psyche with it. I hate watching it.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Waive Peeke, call up Blankenburg and scratch Bean/Gudbranson. Dont care who, just hold someone accountable that actually deserves it. Hilarious Vincent will do it for Gaudreau/Laine but wont touch the defensemen, he is legitimately just a bad coach. Such a shame
I’m sure he’s just taking orders from the puppet master on high…

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Waive Peeke, call up Blankenburg and scratch Bean/Gudbranson. Dont care who, just hold someone accountable that actually deserves it. Hilarious Vincent will do it for Gaudreau/Laine but wont touch the defensemen, he is legitimately just a bad coach. Such a shame
Keep Peeke to play in Cleveland BECAUSE you're calling up Blanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad