Recalled/Assigned: Colton Sissons

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Only 1 shot on net, but that still beat Wilson, and Beck who had 0. Wilson needs to sit a few games once Cullen or Stalberg get healthy.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Wish he would have gotten to play more minutes and with someone other than Clune. He played well from what I saw and was pretty strong in the d-zone when he didn't look lost which was rare. didn't see much of anything offensively because his line was kept to the boards every time they were actually on the attack.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Only 1 shot on net, but that still beat Wilson, and Beck who had 0. Wilson needs to sit a few games once Cullen or Stalberg get healthy.

Why exactly? He's being tried at center finally and is playing physical, making things happen but nothing is going in yet. Give it time.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville

Wilson didn't technically register a SOG but he made a sick move around a defender and rang one off the post, so that's misleading

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Why exactly? He's being tried at center finally and is playing physical, making things happen but nothing is going in yet. Give it time.

When I said that, I didn't realize that Wilson played center much last night, I saw him playing it at times but thought that was just because Trotz was messing with the lines during the game. I just assumed that the graphic that the Fox team put up showing Wilson as Gaustad's wing and Sissons centering the 3rd line was correct.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
When I said that, I didn't realize that Wilson played center much last night, I saw him playing it at times but thought that was just because Trotz was messing with the lines during the game. I just assumed that the graphic that the Fox team put up showing Wilson as Gaustad's wing and Sissons centering the 3rd line was correct.

LOL. Those were the pre game lines but they changed right from the get go. You know Trotz can't keep lines together from pre game to the actual game.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville

The last thing Wilson needs is to be benched... He should be back on the line with Honry and Fish. With Cullen out it complicates things a little so I get hom playing Center right now. Maybe put him out there as the third line center with Bourque and Sissons and see how that goes.

chopkins

Super Bowl Champs
Aug 7, 2009
Vancouver
Played a game against this kid in a ball hockey tournament in high school 4 years ago. That's the closest I ever knew him, but you guys have got yourselves a new fan in me. First time I've sorta known an NHL player! Happy he got an assist last night.

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
Seems like he'll be a good 2nd or 3rd line player, happy for kid i hoped Ottawa could snag him but its good that he's playing for Nashville.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
He's put up good numbers in Milwaukee all season and didn't look lost in his limited time with the Preds earlier in the year. He's earned a shot with the big club. The question is why is this callup happening now? Is it to give him a shot, or is Cullen or Spaling still fighting through an injury?

Jarnkrok gives the Ads a top 6 center and Wathier can play center or wing on the 2nd through 4th lines ... 3rd being close to the sweet spot in his game.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Also glad to see it, like his limited time before and was hoping to see a little more opportunity. Is somebody dinged up or did we just decide that Dickey just shouldn't be skating regular shifts?

Hockeyfever

Jan 5, 2012
He's put up good numbers in Milwaukee all season and didn't look lost in his limited time with the Preds earlier in the year. He's earned a shot with the big club. The question is why is this callup happening now? Is it to give him a shot, or is Cullen or Spaling still fighting through an injury?

Jarnkrok gives the Ads a top 6 center and Wathier can play center or wing on the 2nd through 4th lines ... 3rd being close to the sweet spot in his game.

Watson will most likely be the center who slides into the spot in MKE vacated by the Sissons call up.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
To make room for what? I understand sending him down to get ready for the AHL playoffs but what is Nashville making room for?

With Gaustad back we don't need another center and Sissons would just be scratched so send him back to Milwaukee.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad