GDT: Colors @ Color Stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I just hope Anisimov doesn't score. Every time he scores against us I feel guilty.
My wife's last name is Anisimova.

You're married? She must love that you are up at 5am watching hockey so often! :laugh:

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Jackets fan here in peace. I miss playing you guys. This game, the score, meh whatever. I think everyone knows the Blues are the better team. But the energy in the games versus you guys has always been fun.

Good luck going forward!

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
They didn't shutout us.
Anisimov didn't score.
Lindstrom almost scored 6 to get us to the OT.
Not a bad game after all.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Jackets fan here in peace. I miss playing you guys. This game, the score, meh whatever. I think everyone knows the Blues are the better team. But the energy in the games versus you guys has always been fun.

Good luck going forward!
We definitely had a potential rivalry lined up and that got ruined haha.

Ever since you've left it seems like we've had to search for another rival besides Chicago and I think Colorado may be it.

At least on the bright side I don't have to dislike Jarmo's team anymore!

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
We definitely had a potential rivalry lined up and that got ruined haha.

Ever since you've left it seems like we've had to search for another rival besides Chicago and I think Colorado may be it.

At least on the bright side I don't have to dislike Jarmo's team anymore!

I'm happy to be in the East. But we left some great teams with some good hatred boiling lol! But I feel the same way. I don't have to hate the Blues or the Preds anymore.

Veneficus

Sep 30, 2014
I knew they'd lose eventually, didn't think it'd be that bad. Hopefully they bring the a game for the poophawks.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Bad hockey is such a very powerful "meh."

It's not angering or saddening or frustrating. It just makes everything feel like you didn't get quite enough sleep last night, but you got close to enough. It's like listening to a lecture in a class you don't need to take. Or reading a book of non-metered, non-rhyming poetry. A 1970's documentary with outdated information on the groundhog. Holiday gatherings with particularly boring family members you see twice a year at most. Jet lag for the soul. Like being out of wiper fluid when there's a dead bug that isn't really in the way, but you can't just ignore it.

Bad hockey is that kind of meh.

That's good stuff! Totally agree.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Brilliantly awful game. Everything found its way into the Blues net. Elliott even looked asleep at the wheel with his rebound control on the first two. I had a feeling this would be a loss but I wasnt expecting the BJ's to bat pucks out of the air and be quite that efficient with their chances.

But, I dont mind it, Blues were obviously at half mast. Better wake the **** up come Sunday when it matters, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad