Jay Bouwmeester-Alex Pietrangelo
Carl Gunnarsson-Chris Butler
Barret Jackman-Ian Cole

Goalie
Brian Elliott

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
In this latest surge by the Blues I like how the goalies are being a little more aggressive in their outlet passes and puck handling.

It is right on time with Shattenkirk being out.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Lindstrom with a hat-trick!
And then I wake up.

I was waiting and waiting for you or someone to make a GDT in order to post lineup info and also to comment on something c carp posted in the closed GDT from last night.

c carp mentioned that it would be nice to see Rattie and Jaskin develop some chemistry and the good news is that they have awesome chemistry!

Most people here know that I am not the biggest Rattie fan, but was dang curious to see him on the 3rd line with Stastny and Jaskin. Turns out that it is Berglund centering them, but whatever.

Anyway.......Rattie and Jaskin were linemates in Chicago this season. Last season they were not, but they started this season as linemates and looked great together. Not surprised at all that they already have some chemistry.

Also, cool that Rattie was doing his floating thing in his first two games, but last night stepped up his game. That was a good development for Rattie's confidence. We all need to realize that he is no longer too small for the NHL. He has enough size now and is probably never going to crack 195, but that's ok.

Rattie's shot, as always, is wicked, but now he needs to work on being just a tad more physical and stop floating so much!!

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
I was waiting and waiting for you or someone to make a GDT in order to post lineup info and also to comment on something c carp posted in the closed GDT from last night.
Got a lot of work today. Back to back GDT's are hard :laugh:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
win the game. Bob is still injured, yes? Get a win, and finish off the roadtrip with some momentum as the Hawks roll into town Sunday

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I don't think Rattie has been floating much in his 4 games, it looks more like he's doesn't want to make a mistake by being positionally sound. He's also been noticeably physical, especially in the offensive zone he's not afraid to throw a hit on the forecheck.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Feeling a loss here though. Just can't win every game unfortunately. But I'm gonna watch anyway and hope the boys can prove me wrong and keep the streak alive.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
A tweet made it sound like lindstrom wanted to play against Columbus since that's where he started.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Really thought the Sabres played a great game. Allen deserves so much credit for keeping that game tied for such a long period. Was happy to see Jaskin-Rattie put us on the board and Tarasenko get a reward for effort. Not too confident about tomorrow's game in Columbus. What is this, like the 6th game in 9 days? A disappointing Lindstrom in for an impressive Rattie? All points to the end of the points streak if you ask me. Hope I am wrong....it wouldn't be the first time!

Edit: Whoops, posted this in the wrong GDT, but it kind of works, so I'll leave it here :p:

LGB!

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
A tweet made it sound like lindstrom wanted to play against Columbus since that's where he started.

Part of me thinks this is part of the reason behind Hitch's decision. Rattie or Lindstrom won't affect the game, so reward the vet against an old team.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I don't think Rattie has been floating much in his 4 games, it looks more like he's doesn't want to make a mistake by being positionally sound. He's also been noticeably physical, especially in the offensive zone he's not afraid to throw a hit on the forecheck.
Whether it is by design or just his natural approach to the game, it seems like he has been the 3rd man high in both zone for most of his shifts. That may be his reluctance to engage physically down low (although I have seem that from him on several shifts) or it may be an attempt by the coaching staff to shorten the ice for him so he doesn't get overwhelmed. Either way, I agree with Hitch that he has made noticeable progress from his first game. I disagree with taking him out of the lineup at this point, though, because it would be nice to see him build on some of his new-found confidence.

aceoutdoor

Jun 7, 2012
Does anyone know which team Tarasenko was talking about during the interview that promised to draft him and passed him over?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
If we play like we have been it'll be a yawner for both us and you guys..

Cheers to hopefully an entertaining game! :tvhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2