Pre-Game Talk: Colorado @ Toronto - Dec 1 - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013
I mean, where does he buy all those strawmen he uses in his posts?

With posts like that and the "fans are already planning the parade" posts, I'm sad.....I feel like there must be a message board where all this is happening and I've been excluded from it.

Reactions: WestCoastLeafs

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
We win almost errrtime sire.

One thang I know y'all probably don't: Their second gezoalie, Pavel Francouz has been training 100 for a while now, he is making the trip. He might actually play against us or those other fools the game after this one, so be ready to face him or kuemper. If Francouz ain't playing against isus, he might play against the other team after us. Interesting. He hard. Not hard like we is, but still.

Edit: He Francouz is evidently going to the eagles for a conditioning stint first. Then he ready. We safe y'all. Get it.
I had an aneurysm reading this LOL what is happening

Reactions: Coachcorner

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
geez, with covid, and how infrequently we play them, i cant remember to be honest, but, i dont think so.
That's what I'm thinking. He must have come back but I can't remember lol.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
He did, December 4th, 2019 was his return to Toronto

That was also Marner’s return to the lineup and first game under keefe. Now it’s Mackinnon’s turn to comeback

That Dec 4th game...where Spezza tried to play the puck without a stick and then Nichushkin scored a shorty. That's like Spezza's only gaffe as a Leaf but it's memorable :laugh:

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Losing streak, you mean.
But yeah, I hope all the fans anointing them as the second coming of the 70s Canadiens don't implode when (not if) the Leafs get spanked one night soon. It will happen.
1hw27b.jpg

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
The biggest worry Leafs have is Max Domi. He plays 7 or 8 games per year and often actually tries to play against the Leafs. He really wants to come home, but he us a 4th line player, who thinks he is a first liner, paid like a second liner.

Reactions: Koolboss

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
The boys confidence is 10/10 right now, and they are systematically dismantling teams right now. I really think this is a game the boys are going to look forward to play. They have something to prove this year.

Whenever we've beat good teams this year there has always been a "ya but ________" associated to it.

-Beat VGK, ya but they were Henderson Silver Knights
-Beat NYI, ya but they were missing XYZ
-Beat TB, ya but no Kuch
-Beat CAL, ya but are they really that good?

I really think they want to put that shit to bed TBH. I think they come out guns blazing and put out a solid effort TBH.

I'm usually far less bullish with my predictions, I just think this team has more confidence than I've ever seen before. No reason to think we can't keep this f***ing ball rollin'

I think we smother the shit out of them.

3-1 final

Big-Ritch, A-Matts (GWG), Marner (EN)

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
I had an aneurysm reading this LOL what is happening

The coach thought that that backup goalie, who is really good, could be playing against the home town heroes, and could steal one.

Since that backup goalie was sent on a conditioning stint, that will not happen, that scenario.

The coach covers all angles.

Keep on truckin', and keep on thuggin'

:naughty:

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
The boys confidence is 10/10 right now, and they are systematically dismantling teams right now. I really think this is a game the boys are going to look forward to play. They have something to prove this year.

Whenever we've beat good teams this year there has always been a "ya but ________" associated to it.

-Beat VGK, ya but they were Henderson Silver Knights
-Beat NYI, ya but they were missing XYZ
-Beat TB, ya but no Kuch
-Beat CAL, ya but are they really that good?

I really think they want to put that shit to bed TBH. I think they come out guns blazing and put out a solid effort TBH.

I'm usually far less bullish with my predictions, I just think this team has more confidence than I've ever seen before. No reason to think we can't keep this f***ing ball rollin'

I think we smother the shit out of them.

3-1 final

Big-Ritch, A-Matts (GWG), Marner (EN)
Hoping Matthews and Marner start on time this game.

Reactions: supermann_98

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Our goaltending is a bit of a bubble, as is their offense. The result is two solid teams who could beat each other on any given night. Matthews is having a quiet year so you hope he can victimize a struggling Kuemper and get that ball rolling a bit.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I expect another low scoring, no hitter of a game, like most games played this year in the NHL. With the shootout, someone is guaranteed to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad