GDT: Colorado @ Montreal | October 18th, 5PM MT | We need Roy to play in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0ngr31

The 4th line barely played and they still got owned. Happens against every team.

Cliche blows, so does McCleod, and Talbot has been bad (even though I think he'd be better with other teammates). Replacing any two of those with Winchester and Everbeast is a big upgrade.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I hope they put O'Reilly back with Duchene and Iginla. He's not getting anything done with Landeskog and MacKinnon and had good chemistry with Duchene last year.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I hope they put O'Reilly back with Duchene and Iginla. He's not getting anything done with Landeskog and MacKinnon and had good chemistry with Duchene last year.

Absolutely. If nothing else, gotta start bumping that trade value up. Duchene needs to give him a few tap ins.

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
You're right, I'm convinced.

It's funny how people are already giving up on Iginla. He only had 1 point in his first six games with Boston, and didn't score until 9 games in. Yet he finished the year with 30 goals and 31 assists. He's a slow starter, people should've expected this...

However the whole team needs to get going. If the Avs lose to Florida.... Oh boy

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
It's both. PK showed great patience and skills.

Yeah, it was a great goal. Took advantage of Barrie's inability to stay in an upright position and Holden's inability to look at his surroundings.
But made a filthy move as well.
Great players take advantage of any breaks that come to them. And he certainly did.
Great goal.

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
Yeah, it was a great goal. Took advantage of Barrie's inability to stay in an upright position and Holden's inability to look at his surroundings.
But made a filthy move as well.
Great players take advantage of any breaks that come to them. And he certainly did.
Great goal.

It's what highly paid players do. Wish our $6 million man would do more than remain invisible every game.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
It's what highly paid players do. Wish our $6 million man would do more than remain invisible every game.
A quote that sounds eerily similar to seasons before with a different player :laugh:

No but exactly. Lando, ROR and Iggy are taking up almost 20mil from our capspace, and everyone of them has been terrible for 90% of the time this season. Clearly not even close to good enough.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Assuming Blues hang on to their 3-0 lead in the third, this is how the Central Division looks.

Games over .500

Chicago +3
Nashville +3
Dallas +1
St Louis +1
Minnesota +1
Winnipeg -2
Avalanche -3

Season's barely started and Avs are already four or more games behind five of the teams in the division.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers
Matt Duchene -- career-high 10 shots -- called himself out after 3-2 loss at Montreal. More on that soon #Avs

Probably on the three missed chances.

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
A quote that sounds eerily similar to seasons before with a different player :laugh:

No but exactly. Lando, ROR and Iggy are taking up almost 20mil from our capspace, and everyone of them has been terrible for 90% of the time this season. Clearly not even close to good enough.

I was never one to rip on Stastny. If anything, it should be quite glaring that Stastny was not the problem. You will find I have a long post history ripping on O'Money. I'm going to go ahead and say it, he is bad for this team and needs to go. His "skill" can be replaced.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
For as much as I'm trying to keep the big picture about things I'm willing to say Florida on Tuesday is a must win. Its just game 7 but if they can't get their **** together and find a way then its not going to happen this year.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I was never one to rip on Stastny. If anything, it should be quite glaring that Stastny was not the problem. You will find I have a long post history ripping on O'Money. I'm going to go ahead and say it, he is bad for this team and needs to go. His "skill" can be replaced.
Hey, there's two of us here. It was a joke :)

I won't comment on his status on the team and such, but he has surely been the 3rd biggest disappointment this season for me. After Lando and Iggy that is.

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
Hey, there's two of us here. It was a joke :)

I won't comment on his status on the team and such, but he has surely been the 3rd biggest disappointment this season for me. After Lando and Iggy that is.

Sorry if it came across as hostile. It wasn't meant to be. :cheers:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Cliche blows, so does McCleod, and Talbot has been bad (even though I think he'd be better with other teammates). Replacing any two of those with Winchester and Everbeast is a big upgrade.

I do think that'd be a good line, but you and I both know that Roy won't sit both of McLeod and Cliche...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad