GDT: Colorado Aveslanche @ San Jose | 8 PM MT

What if the Avs lose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
The poll being multiple options was a neat thing to notice after. Looking at the vote totals thinking ‘wow, this is a lot more posters than I would’ve thought for a poll hours before a regular season game’ for an embarrassingly long time before realizing how dumb I was being for not noticing you could pick multiple options

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Nice to have him back. Now waive the big goof.

colorado-avalanche-goavsgo.gif

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
The poll being multiple options was a neat thing to notice after. Looking at the vote totals thinking ‘wow, this is a lot more posters than I would’ve thought for a poll hours before a regular season game’ for an embarrassingly long time before realizing how dumb I was being for not noticing you could pick multiple options
Still 53.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
The poll is obviously complete shit. No mention of firing CMac into the sun; G being too soft for hockey; or Dermy being the worst player in the NHL, AHL, and all subsequent lower leagues.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Man, I was in the Navy and at sea (under it really) for most of that time. I've also never seen a single episode of Seinfeld. I've only seen a couple episodes of Friends. There is so much pop-culture from the 90s that I completely missed due to freaking Navy. But I did get to see some beautiful (and some less so) parts of the world though.

Exactly the same for me, but it's everything from 2002 to 2011 lol. You don't have time to keep up with all of that shit. I could barely keep up with the Avs.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I just did a count. Avs only have two right shot defenders. Hard to win any games with that.
You try to keep a window open with just two right hands!

Man, I was in the Navy and at sea (under it really) for most of that time. I've also never seen a single episode of Seinfeld. I've only seen a couple episodes of Friends. There is so much pop-culture from the 90s that I completely missed due to freaking Navy. But I did get to see some beautiful (and some less so) parts of the world though.
Well, you did Friends completely correctly.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
put that into perspective: we are facing a team that has as regulars Avs legend Nico "I cant score a freaking goal to save my life" Sturm, Avs legend Kyle "Im bad even at the AHL level" Burroughs and a fake Bordeleau. a team that has only ONE guy worth more than what they are spending in dead cap (over 7M). and they dont even have Long Beach native Matt GOAT Nieto anymore!

I say we should riot not only if the Avs lose. that is out of question. we should be angry already if the Avs win by less than two digit goals.

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
FYI, this is that movie: "Following upon the success of Sharknado, Syfy announced a sequel and the internet was flooded with suggestions toward similar killer-shark topics.[5][6] In October 2013, they announced a film with a working title of Sharkalanche as a sequel to Sand Sharks.[7][8][9] The film was to star Brooke Hogan, but when Hogan had a scheduling conflict, Kate Nauta was brought aboard for the role of Diana."

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
:avs
MV5BM2E3ZGQxNDEtMzE4ZS00Yjg2LTk4NGItNjcyMWQ4YjQyZGRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE5MTU2MDE@._V1_.jpg
:sharks

Real synopsis:
Avalanche Sharks tells the story of a bikini contest that turns into a horrifying affair when it is hit by a shark avalanche.

The 2014 TV movie (which somehow didn't open in theaters) stars actress Kate Nauta.
Nauta is the Finnish word for cattle, and this woman's name is basically Profit Margin Cow, so that's cool in a way.

Anyway, game.

MsDSgnS.png

:avs
Drouin - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Lehkonen - Johansen - Nichushkin
Wood - Colton - Tatar
Cogliano - Olofsson - O'Connor

7oews - Makar
Byram - Manson
Johnson - Girard

Georgiev
Annunen

:sharks
Hoffman - Hertl - Zadina
Eklund - Granlund - Kunin
Barabanov - Bordeleau - Duclair
Smith - Sturm - Zetterlund

Ferraro - Burroughs
Vlasic - Benning
Thrun - Rutta

Kähkönen
Blackwood

BNG-L-SHARKS-1112-34.jpg

Bo Knows Music from 1998

Profit Margin Cow is a label I'm storing in memory for future use in business environment context.

Reactions: UncleRisto

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reactions: NorthernAvsFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad