Series Talk: Colorado Avalanche vs San Jose Sharks (P2 vs WC2)

Who ya got?

• Avs in 4

• Avs in 5

• Avs in 6

• Avs in 7

• Sharks in 4

• Sharks in 5

• Sharks in 6

• Sharks in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Other than the obvious, a reason I want the Avs to win is so that there are no more west coast games in the playoffs. These 4 AM start times are the devil. With the Sharks gone I wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. Latest the Avs would start at home would be 3, which is bad enough.
Usually ALL the CF games are starting at 8pm ET - what means 2am our time.

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
game5.jpg

From the sharks GDT

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Missing tonight’s game :thumbd: best friend/girlfriends birthday...might have to stream the third if it’s close at the club :popcorn:

And above, love Bednar more and more. What a fantastic job he’s done over the past couple months.

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
game5.jpg

From the sharks GDT
*SPOILER ALERT*

At least Mack is the night king. I have a sneaking suspicion he’s in Brans head rn and not actually toast.

Which as he has Martin Jones as Bran. It makes sense. I’m sure Mackinnon is living in Jones koofi for free.

Also. I feel like they missed the chance to make Carl the big giant yeti that has one eye now smh

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I hope we sign him, too. Hayes/Ferland and Donskoi. We're not getting Panarin.

I like Ferland, but we need to sign or trade for a 2C. So unless Joe has something brewing with the #4 pick for draft night; gimme Hayes as the certainty and Donskoi / Dzingel / Ferland as the variable 2nd piece...and a #16/Jost for Zucker trade while I'm asking, though I'd settle just the first two :laugh:

Last edited:

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Interesting if they make adjustments after a solid 60 min win... If it was I'd roll the 7 d scratch brass and bring in nemeth
Why are there people so desperate to get Nemeth back in? If he comes in it just takes ice away from the other (better) defensemen. Plus, the PK has actually been better this round without him.

Reactions: hooverdam

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Why are there people so desperate to get Nemeth back in? If he comes in it just takes ice away from the other (better) defensemen. Plus, the PK has actually been better this round without him.

Nocto-Chordota-Cucurbitium-ophobia; the fear of EJ turning back into a pumpkin at midnight.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
I like Ferland, but we need to sign or trade for a 2C. So unless Joe has something brewing with the #4 pick for draft night; gimme Hayes as the certainty and Donskoi / Dzingel / Ferland as the variable 2nd piece...and a #16/Jost for Zucker trade while I'm asking, though I'd settle just the first two :laugh:
You think Joe is dangling the 4th pick? I hope he is. We need a 2nd line center bad. Wonder if the rumors of Florida dangling Huberdeau are true.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
You think Joe is dangling the 4th pick? I hope he is. We need a 2nd line center bad. Wonder if the rumors of Florida dangling Huberdeau are true.

I wouldn't do that. Top players on ELCs are rare. Huberdeau you can get for Barrie+

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad