SnaxP.jpg
agdft.jpg

v18wj.jpg
4GTNF.jpg

Last edited:

Appleanche

Jan 15, 2013
Asheville, NC
Going to be a tough game on the road in a building that is going to be crazy for Parise & Suter, but I think they'll take a while to fit in, so we should steal it.

Got my new Landeskog C jersey ready, Let's go Avs!!!

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'm a bit worried the top two lines are going to be worn down as the season goes along, unless we manage to get vintage Johnny Malkin.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I thought Dumba or Brodin were starting? I got excited by that...otherwise will probably just watch whatever game CBC's showing.

Where's Barrie? We're playing O'Brien with Johnson and there's no Barrie? Boring

chewey

May 27, 2008
Near You!
O'Bi is one of our top pairing dman?... ya we've lost this game. 5 - 3

And, just to annoy any Wild fans luring:

Going to be such a boring game! They play the trapzzzz!!!111!

member 116861

I thought Dumba or Brodin were starting? I got excited by that...otherwise will probably just watch whatever game CBC's showing.

Where's Barrie? We're playing O'Brien with Johnson and there's no Barrie? Boring

Those line-ups aren't official.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I think the Avs will win because Varly will be ready to play and Backstrom will be rusty from sitting around too much. Making the playoffs will hinge on Stastny/Duchene/Landeskog/Varly who should have a head start.

tpedersen21

Jan 14, 2011
Minnesota

Dumba is getting his 5 games, so you're right he'll most likely play. Brodin is injured and Barrie made the cut so hopefully he isn't one of the scratches. Once I find some better lineup information i'll update it.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
4-1 Wild

I assume Barrie will be playing since they've practiced with him on the PP but its hard to say who would be scratched in his place.

member 116861

Thanks, I read you were thinking about making one but I was already done! I wont be doing it for every game though, so i'll let you know in in advance next time so we don't double up.

It's all good because I didn't even start and when I was about to start I saw that you already made one so everything worked out. I'm going to be busy for the next week and a half so I won't be able to make any GDT's during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad