GDT: Colorado Avalanche host the St. Louis Blues @ 8pm MT for Game #1 of The West Division Playoffs

Andrew Wiggin

Feb 8, 2020
It would be nice if Jost's offense would come around but oh man has he ever improved his game. Love the way he has been playing this year.

Even if it doesn't, he has shades of Calvert for me with a little less straight line speed. Just relentless on the puck perfect bottom six player that can play up if needed.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Jost and Nuke are great together, they just don’t stop moving.
I soured on Jost. I admit it. But I am loving his rebirth as a bottom sixer. Seems like the lower his line level has gone, the bigger his heart has grown. He's no doubt playing a man's game right now and I'm loving the puck hound he's become. Him and Nuke. Yes please. Like you said, they just don't stop moving. Gotta love those types of guys on the roster, the coach can set and forget about them. They just work their ass off.

Reactions: Thepoolmaster

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
g58xab.gif
You come at the King, you best not miss.

Reactions: Murzu

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
I think the big problem/difference is the goal slump sapped a lot of Kadri's confidence, and he didn't get the ship fully turned around before the playoffs.

So the individual hope plays he makes all the time are going like 0 for 10 in games, instead of 1 or 2 for 10. Which makes it look even worse. And he's not playing a physical game under Bednar to make it look like he's adding something else to the table.

So unless he just wants to be a "don't hurt the team" kind of player in a bottom 6 role, he has to work through that confidence issue in the playoffs to get his game back on track. Which is a pretty tough time of year to do so.
I agree with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad