NCAA GDT: College Football Playoff Final | Alabama 45 - 40 Clemson | Alabama Wins Another

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Losing their defensive co-ordinator. Could have 4 players drafted in the 1st round and another 3 or 4 in the next 2 rounds. Everyone is saying tOSU will drop off next year due to their losses, just as much of a chance of 'Bama doing so as well.

...and I don't mean going 6-5 and going to the Car Quest Bowl. But 9-3? I could see that.

Sure. But it's saban were talking about he will hire just as good as one or better

Just like harbaugh

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
I predict Bama to go 9-3 this year.

Losing Smart could be big, but Saban knows Pruitt (our new DC) so that shouldn't be a drop off.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I was at the game. It was incredible. Special teams were the difference. DeShaun Watson was the buzz of scouts. Saw a lot of NFL throws and traits from that young man. Saban is the GOAT college football coach.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
I was at the game. It was incredible. Special teams were the difference. DeShaun Watson was the buzz of scouts. Saw a lot of NFL throws and traits from that young man. Saban is the GOAT college football coach.

Lucky *******. :laugh:

Heard it was 60% Clemson fans :shakehead Is that accurate?

Watson is the man, maybe the greatest performance from a QB since they started having a true N.C. game. Unbelievable.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Yeah a lot of orange in the crowd.

Back in the day that never would have happened. I have a feeling some of the Bama fans that used to fork up all the money to travel, aren't doing it as much because it's not a 'rare' thing currently.

If I'm right, they are idiots. I would have to go to that game.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Back in the day that never would have happened. I have a feeling some of the Bama fans that used to fork up all the money to travel, aren't doing it as much because it's not a 'rare' thing currently.

If I'm right, they are idiots. I would have to go to that game.

The game had a great buzz. One of the best gameday atmospheres I've ever been in. A lot of NFL players there too.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Lawrence Phillips found dead in his prison cell. Talk about a guy who truly blew every chance he was given to be one of the greats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad