Confirmed with Link: Colin White - Contract Talks (Signed ATO Post #634)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Some Advanced stats people and some non advanced stats people alike have suggested he needed more development time.

Oh. And. Some Advanced stats people and some non advanced stats people have also said more development time would not have helped him.

Some advanced stats people and some Non want white called up.

Some advanced stats people and some non want him in the AHL for a while longer. It's almost like belief in advanced stats (hilarious. They're just numbers It's not a matter of faith) isn't affecting anyone's decision on development.

I like advanced stats. That wasn't meant as criticism about them, more about the posters who do nothing but quote them and believe they make the argument on their own.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Did you watch the game last night?

Yeah I was at the game last night, didn't head to the game tonight though, decided to head out with a few friends.

Both White and Perron looked real good, until Perron went down. White will be in Ottawa after this weekend if I were a betting man.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Yeah I was at the game last night, didn't head to the game tonight though, decided to head out with a few friends.

Both White and Perron looked real good, until Perron went down. White will be in Ottawa after this weekend if I were a betting man.

I figured that white would sign his elc on Monday. Good to hear he's what we all hoped he'd be

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014

I think Perron is gonna have a huge year next year in the A. Hasn't really put the puck in the net too much this year but I expect 50+ from him. Won't necessarily be disappointed if he fails to do so, but I definitely get the feeling that he is better than his numbers indicate already.

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
I think Perron is gonna have a huge year next year in the A. Hasn't really put the puck in the net too much this year but I expect 50+ from him. Won't necessarily be disappointed if he fails to do so, but I definitely get the feeling that he is better than his numbers indicate already.

I could see that as well. He looked good in spurts but had to really learn the pro game. Hopefully he puts some weight on as well.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The events of the past week lead me to believe there is less of a chance of us adding White, not more.

He might make us better, but if Karl/Methot/Ceci/Smith/etc are out, we're basically being lead to the slaughter. It makes no sense to burn a year off White's ELC for a playoff series that we shouldn't have a chance of winning.

If some of our guys get back healthy before then, that changes things.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Cant bring him into this mess right now, once we win in Detroit it'll be fine, but he can't come in when we need a hero, not the right deal.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
This team needs to take a serious run at adding top-end talent this off season and White will be a part of that...because he will be traded.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Meeting the team in Detroit.

Should bring a nice, well needed spark to the team. And some damn speed

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
Meeting the team in Detroit.

Should bring a nice, well needed spark to the team. And some damn speed

Huh?

Murray Pam‏ @Pammerhockey
#Sens recall D Ben Harpur from Binghamton. Cody Ceci will miss Monday's game in Detroit. Erik Karlsson is day-to-day.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Huh?

Murray Pam‏ @Pammerhockey
#Sens recall D Ben Harpur from Binghamton. Cody Ceci will miss Monday's game in Detroit. Erik Karlsson is day-to-day.

just signed today, announced by sens twitter

if anything he should help us on the pp ...if we give him time

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Well **** that didn't take long.

Nope. I wasn't really on board with giving him NHL games right away but after watching 2 and 1/3rd of the AHL games, he deserves it. Far from a finish product but he will help imo.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
This team needs to take a serious run at adding top-end talent this off season and White will be a part of that...because he will be traded.

White and Chabot won't be traded. Sens management is in love with White's style of game...he's everything I think they wished Lazar was.

If any of our prospects is next in line to be traded, it's Logan Brown.

That said, I don't see a top end forward being available this off-season. I don't consider Duchene a top end talent.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Nope. I wasn't really on board with giving him NHL games right away but after watching 2 and 1/3rd of the AHL games, he deserves it. Far from a finish product but he will help imo.

not to mention this teams management always panics under adversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad