Confirmed with Link: Colin White - Contract Talks (Signed ATO Post #634)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Looking forward to seeing what he can do. Speed and some offense is what this team desperately is in need of. Kind of reminds me when the team called up Pageau back in the shortened season and he helped them out. Not the same thing but just what came to my mind.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
I'm gonna temper my expectations of him and merely expect a debut hatty against Detroit.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Five of the ten teams leading in Corsi are non-playoff teams. :laugh:

The events of the past week lead me to believe there is less of a chance of us adding White, not more.

He might make us better, but if Karl/Methot/Ceci/Smith/etc are out, we're basically being lead to the slaughter. It makes no sense to burn a year off White's ELC for a playoff series that we shouldn't have a chance of winning.

If some of our guys get back healthy before then, that changes things.

I think White will sign an ELC & get into a game or two & play a few shifts at least to burn a yr off of his ELC. IMO it will have absolutely nothing to do with IF he can help the team at this point but have everything to do with some handshake deal made with this guy during negotiations. He's played in Bingo & done well enough & now I think Dorion fulfills his end of the bargain, signs him & calls him up. I also think that when we see him in Ottawa that it's most likely that he will start on the 4th line but should be given a shift or two in the top 6 to see how he handles that. I imagine he gets into the 2nd game against Detroit, should be fun to watch. :nod:

Looks like he is signed .... :handclap:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The events of the past week lead me to believe there is less of a chance of us adding White, not more.

He might make us better, but if Karl/Methot/Ceci/Smith/etc are out, we're basically being lead to the slaughter. It makes no sense to burn a year off White's ELC for a playoff series that we shouldn't have a chance of winning.

I'm always spot on. :laugh:

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario

Well if this keeps up there won't be a playoff series so if White can help then call him up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad