Player Discussion Colin White - C/RW - PART III

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Is he in right situation now (3rd line RW with Florida) projected ?

Injury prone and healthy scratched to start the past three seasons , correct ?

He is good friends with Pinto ?
3rd line is probably the best spot for him. I prefer him as a center but his faceoff ability hasn't been great, he can play wing too.

Yes, he's been rather injury prone. No, he wasn't healthy scratched to start the past three seasons, it was just the one year.

He's well liked in the locker room but no clue if he's good friends with Pinto specifically.

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

Berri UQAM

Apr 15, 2022
I believe that Colin White lived with Shane Pinto. They had overlapping shoulder injuries, so they would stay behind in Ottawa when the team travelled away, or something like that. Pinto talked about it on the Wally and Methot show last year. I bet that they are friends, but I don't know how close exactly.

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I believe that Colin White lived with Shane Pinto. They had overlapping shoulder injuries, so they would stay behind in Ottawa when the team travelled away, or something like that. Pinto talked about it on the Wally and Methot show last year. I bet that they are friends, but I don't know how close exactly.
White recently said in an Athletic interview that he and Pinto will be friends for life after what they went through together last year

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
White recently said in an Athletic interview that he and Pinto will be friends for life after what they went through together last year

Dude I see that as once you has e shoulder surgery you can’t do anything as you are basically one armed.

Eating food, getting dressed and going to the bathroom all needs to be helped by someone .

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Pinto will be what people thought White was going to be. At least that's my hope.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
White is like Cowen,showed great potential early...But never reached it due to injury,unsure if he will ever reach his potential...But if he can carve out a role for himself the there could be something there....Pinto actually felt like he showed even more potential than White did in less games,hopefully he can stay healthy...Otherwise we may have to do this same thing with him

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Are you saying they wiped each other's asses?
4E487C44-3628-47B3-ABE2-02065E532031.jpeg

Reactions: playasRus

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
White is like Cowen,showed great potential early...But never reached it due to injury,unsure if he will ever reach his potential...But if he can carve out a role for himself the there could be something there....Pinto actually felt like he showed even more potential than White did in less games,hopefully he can stay healthy...Otherwise we may have to do this same thing with him
Big difference between Cowen & White is attitude & personality.

Plus White's injuries are less significant.

I am optimistic that he will be a very useful player. Hopefully he prices himself out of Florida.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Big difference between Cowen & White is attitude & personality.

Plus White's injuries are less significant.

I am optimistic that he will be a very useful player. Hopefully he prices himself out of Florida.

He won't price himself out of anywhere, he'll be an NHL journeyman

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad