Confirmed with Link: Colin Miller for a 2026 4th

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
What a difference a year makes. Jets go into this trade deadline in a position of strength and the moves Chevy’s made reflect the confidence the organization has in this group. The mood surrounding this team is also much more positive within our fanbase, even around the league from the little bits I’ve been reading in the forum. Great business done by The Dancing Man imo. A depth piece for the D corps was needed and caps off a stellar day. No matter what the outcome, I’m effing excited for the run at the division title and for the playoffs.

Frauds up and away!

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
For a second and a half, it looked like they were gonna try Cole there lol
Picturing Bowness on the last day of training camp standing back and admiring his roster.

"Yup, I'd say that looks pretty good to me....wait a minute Cole, how did you get there?!"

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
What a difference a year makes. Jets go into this trade deadline in a position of strength and the moves Chevy’s made reflect the confidence the organization has in this group. The mood surrounding this team is also much more positive within our fanbase, even around the league from the little bits I’ve been reading in the forum. Great business done by The Dancing Man imo. A depth piece for the D corps was needed and caps off a stellar day. No matter what the outcome, I’m effing excited for the run at the division title and for the playoffs.

Frauds up and away!
I really like this post.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
flaming-dr-pepper-shooter-recipe-760520-step-2-729b51606fbb4311b35b4339089beba6.JPG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad