NFL: Colin Kaepernick benched

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Bye for now, ****

giphy.gif

You do know that was in response to Car defenders mocking him when they played in the regular season, right?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Speaking of Newton and Kaepernick, I thought this was a good article on them and the other relevant QB from that draft.

That is a good article and highlights why Kap is where he is. Newton has finally taken the next step even though the traditional numbers don't say otherwise. Dalton too.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He has truly regressed the last couple years, no doubt. I believe in the right environment he can prosper and get his confidence back. He needs to stop throwing the ball like a baseball and throw it like a football over the ear. I think this particular year everything hit the fan from him, to the oline, to the shoddy coaching. In a better structured environment I believe he can progress and move past the last year and a half. Time will tell.

As for the timing issues, that's more of a concern than anything. If he doesn't improve on that in his next stint, he won't progress or be around much longer.

Its too late for him to alter his motion, he has shortened it but that's just how he throws. Timing and anticipation are things he can't really improve this late in his QB career.

DaDucks*

You do know that was in response to Car defenders mocking him when they played in the regular season, right?

So he mocks Cam? I give him credit for coming in and beating us, but I still demand satisfaction for that atrocity.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: