Confirmed with Link: Colin Blackwell signs with Chicago two years 1.2 million per

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Underated player IMO, had a really great season with the Rangers 2 years ago, struggled through injuries to begin last year but Leaf fans are sad to see him go.

Reactions: Muffinalt

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
KD sticking to his plan. Great to see. Was worried we were gunna go out and get a Marchment or somthing.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Does Blackwell,Domi or AA play the pk forward roles?

You know...loke e xactuskky hustk o recover loose pucks first i, then execute efficient clears,and botherthe opp dmen at the points andcsteal sone on shortie break'aways?

If they can do that it shoukd cut our GA on tge pk down abd resujt in closer games....you would hink...but don't we want to Tank?

Luckily our goaltendingvwill stink ...so that will mitigate any potential benefits from actual competent pk forwards...unlikevtgecwatchers and last to loose pucks and horrible clears with too many exit fails from the pk forwards ladt season.....

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
Three solid signings up front. This team is already tougher, faster, and has more jam than last year. It will be interesting to see how they round out the D core

Reactions: Muffinalt

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
I absolutely loved this guy. He was one of the names I wanted us to sign months ago. He fits so many needs we have as well. Strong player all around. Played with Kane at the World Championships and looked really good. He can make a home here and be a hard working example setter for the kids.

I f***ing love this team now lol
Cheers. We may suck, but we'll look f***ing good doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00