Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Stars -- Matt Murray is damn good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Murray: What a game by Muz. Dude made key save after key save. Would like a little better team defense, but so be it. Muz was key tonight. We don't want to rely on making that many crazy saves. We have to commit to team defense a lot better.

++++ Sid's line: Once again Sid's line from the drop of the puck was on it. Great energy and Rusty had himself a game. He started the energy off and Jakey put it home. Great game again by Sid's line. I'm running out of words.

++++ McCann!! WHAT A GOAL! He was dangerous and the kid just keeps scoring. And what else can you say? His goal tonight speaks for itself. Beauty. Minor pluses to both Kessel/Bluegs who finally looked to click a bit as a line.

= Defense: Some really sloppy in-zone play but also some good PKing and individual play. I don't know how to rate the defense as a whole. A little all over the map. I did not like the in-zone play. But that was probably a bit team related.

- L3: Probably their worst game in about 10. Just not playing well tonight and defensively were not good. Lots of transition on that line.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
giphy.gif

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
No points for sid is my only minus. I’m doubting he hits 100. Glad we got more than 1 goal.

Reactions: Peat

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
What an excellent game and a nice surprise of winning in regulation!

Great entertaining game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad