Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens go Wild on Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
One game cements his status? Did you forget his last 5 they played together or his 2 goals the entire first quarter of the season?
Analytics all love him but production (the one thing that actually matters) say otherwise
Simon should be nowhere near a championship teams top 6 in the playoffs.
McCann is what you should be taking from this. His production on either Sid or Geno's wing is phenomenal

Sid’s line scores at a very good rate with Simon so total production is fine. It doesn’t matter who gets them if the line is scoring at a top rate. It’s 4.2 goals per/60 this season and last. Sid’s also played hurt this season too so expect it to increase. For comparison in the same time frame Malkin and Rust are 4.52 per/60

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You could try the free trial.

Naw...that’s when they grab you by the ****...soon you’ll forget to cancel that sub and then you’ll be billed and then you gotta get on the phone to yell at someone to cancel it and then the trash emails will start to arrive trying to sell you lots of ridiculous crap because the site sold your name and contact info to the highest bidder...yes I’m cynical and bitter...

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Naw...that’s when they grab you by the ****...soon you’ll forget to cancel that sub and then you’ll be billed and then you gotta get on the phone to yell at someone to cancel it and then the trash emails will start to arrive trying to sell you lots of ridiculous crap because the site sold your name and contact info to the highest bidder...yes I’m cynical and bitter...
Someone posted on here a while ago with an 1 year offer for $2.5 a month. Had to jump on that. The year works out to about $30 bucks.

Edit: Mines not as good but here is 40% off.
The Athletic

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
1B7BE322-C7D1-4BE4-A055-D790EBC13952.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Cancel straight away. You still get the free trial

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad