May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Coldplay+and+nazis_b97c9b_5000856.gif

Last edited:

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
You could say I'm smilin' like a butcher's dog, because I got my ****ing driver's license today. So damn proud of myself for finally getting it done.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I have epilepsy, and there was a point where I couldn't do much about the situation. I'm just glad it's no longer holding me back.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I have epilepsy, and there was a point where I couldn't do much about the situation. I'm just glad it's no longer holding me back.

Ah, that bit of context in the original post would have been better, sorry to hear, but happy to see you get past that.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Congrats on the licence my friend.

My cousin has epilepsy and it is ruining part of his life. He can't drive (he had multiple ceisures while driving and is lucky to be alive/not to have hurt anyone), can't get hired in good places because he is too much of a risk (can't do intellectual labor as he sucked at school). I am glad yours is under control, very glad. Terrible condition to have.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Rewatching Episode 7 Star Wars and man, this movie is even dumber watching it after the fact than when I saw it in theatres.

Please make Episode 8 good.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I really loved The Force Awakens. I can't believe people can actually dislike that movie. It was fun, good entertainment, great characters, new characters, new villians. I really really loved TFA.

I also really really enjoyed Rogue One.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
I really loved The Force Awakens. I can't believe people can actually dislike that movie. It was fun, good entertainment, great characters, new characters, new villians. I really really loved TFA.

I also really really enjoyed Rogue One.

It was good. Not outstanding or anything but that's quite a bit to live up too.

Haven't seen Rogue One? What period does that slot into, between Ep 3 & 4?

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
It was good. Not outstanding or anything but that's quite a bit to live up too.

Haven't seen Rogue One? What period does that slot into, between Ep 3 & 4?
Yep, specifically leading up to Ep. 4

i thought both Ep. 7 and Rogue One were solid if unspectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad