Canada
This was always hilarious...

QWnqrgO.gif

:biglaugh:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Awoke to find my car encased in ice today. As long as the roads stay clear I'm happy. Driving around all day on icy roads is a f***ing :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
- Playing Duke Nukem 3D or Doom 2 online

- Netscape and ICQ

- Dialup :laugh:

Nobody played Quake or any mplayer? I find that hard to believe. That was my ish. No Sierra Online - The Realm or anything like that?

:yo:

My brother, sister and I had three PC's right in the same room and we would dominate Quake. If you came in the room for the rocket launcher we were all grapple hooked to the walls up high all around the room and you were lucky to get one unless you went into a hidden door and one randomly spawned there in the lab, I think it was.

NervousLeftDuiker-max-1mb.gif

Thank you for making me feel old @ColePens

I was in my mid 20's. Yeah.... thanks Cole...:jk:

Last edited:
Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Warcraft 2 was start to online gaming. Moved on to Diablo, starcraft, and counterstrike. I played soooooooooo much of those games. I played Duke 3d and doom, but didn't have the internet until cable internet was available in like 99. But we had it like the day it came out. I never had dial up. I used it at friends houses though.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I remember wanting this game as a kid since I was/still am a huge fan of the first "Pumpkinhead" film.

2193416-564489_5266_front.jpeg

Needless to say it was garbage. I played it for like 10 minutes

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Oregon Trail, Carmen Sandiego (USA, Europe, and World. I think there was even a Where in the Universe....), OG Sim City.

This is meandering back into the 80s but I used to love a game on the original Commodore 64 called Karateka. Check out this bad ass boss right here:

Karateka_Startsequenz.png

Toss in the big ole floppy disk and type in basic: LOAD "KARATEKA",8,1

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
I also spent a lot of time playing Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure

gallery_490_170_119025.jpg

I miss the days of going into CompUSA or Computer City or your local shop (if you were that lucky, I wasn't) browsing and picking up some free demo disks of new games. I found a lot of enjoyable games I would have either passed over or not heard of at all if it wasn't for demo disks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad