Confirmed with Link: Cole to PIT for Bortuzzo & 7th

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Dear good no.......

So we went from uber transition to no transition....

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
This is the toughness some fans wanted, let's see how it pans out.

penguins2946*

Yeah, he can play either side. He has all the tools to be a very effective player, just hasn't put it together.

Okay thanks. I really don't see this making much sense for the Pens, with now the Pens having 6 lefties and 1 righty. I'm a little confused, but I think Cole is a lot better than Bortuzzo.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Bortuzzo is terrible. He should not be anywhere near the ice when this team is in the playoffs.

This saves the Blues a few dollars, and that's about it. Maybe it's clearing a bit of room for another deal. If that's the goal, then mission accomplished I suppose.

Otherwise, I hate it.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I actually really dislike this deal, Cole is a lot better than Bortuzzo. I got him mixed up with Engelland who's a decent player at least. Armstrong botched this.

Hooliganx3

Oct 28, 2010
Cole has the better tools and is the better player. I do hope Cole gets a shot now that he;s away from Hitchcock. Leaving Hitchcock is the best thing that could happen to Cole's development.

Maya Blue

Jan 17, 2013
Not happy with the trade of Cole. I think we will come to regret it. But when you have a coach that treats you differently and makes you afraid to make a mistake, we were never going to see Cole blossom anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad