Prospect Info: Cole Schwindt (RW) (2019, #81 overall), Mississauga Steelheads (OHL), signed ELC 4/8/20

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
With the 81st pick in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft,
The Florida Panthers are proud to select:

Cole Schwindt - RW
Mississauga - (OHL)

11-schwindt,-cole--(4).jpg

Cole Schwindt at eliteprospects.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Optimus Reim

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Why were the announcers saying he’s a center when the graphic had him listed as a LW?
Because he also plays center, got 53% FO

Bad value imo, the guy was ranked in the 200's. I guess they were really impress with his last two months of the season.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
So I guess he didn't like Filip Reisnecker and wouldn't give him the puck? :sarcasm:
Holy shit I'd love to know! What a dynamic that really is LOL I'd assume it's on Reisnecker, but we have to question this: what if that dynamic allowed for the others. Like take Reis and his bad connection with Cole out of the equation, does everything else drop from butterfly effect? or would everyone have better stats without Reis? yknow?

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Gonna be an interesting year for our AHL affiliate. Will be watching a fair bit of their games with all these new signings.

Which Team that ever will be.

Btw any News on which AHL will be the nex for the Panthers? Springfield is gone next 5 Seasons.
If you would only play AHL for Panthers Teams, that player alone already played for 4 Teams without even traded a single Time.

That would be a real funny fact.

Last edited:

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Hindsight is 20/20, but obviously now we can appreciate why we traded up to get him. Still way too early to assess anything definitively, but he had a pretty impressive season and earned this contract.

Reactions: harv33173

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Which Team that ever will be.

Btw any News on which AHL will be the nex for the Panthers? Springfield is gone next 5 Seasons.
If you would only play AHL for Panthers Teams, that player alone already played for 4 Teams without even traded a single Time.

That would be a real funny fact.

Looks 99% like it will be Chicago.

Reactions: harv33173

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad