Cole Caufield re-draft 2019

Caufield redraft

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
I think Hughes still gets the benefit of the doubt for a while longer. So does Kakko. At this point in time, Dach ahead too, not Turcotte. Byram and Seider ahead for now. Zegras ahead also for now. So I guess that would make him 7 for me.

But yeah, it's too early. Caufield could end up better than any of them, or worse than others also.

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Didn’t Cozens dominate the Junior Tournament just as much as Zegras did, yet Zegras moves to top 3 and Cozens looks like he doesn’t even crack the top 10 right now haha.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Hughes
Caufield
Seider
Knight
Zegras

I still think Jack Hughes will become the best of that class - his game is taking longer to translate over to the NHL but he's a tier-up in talent compared to the other guys

2-5 are interchangeable. I'm pretty high on Spencer Knight, I think he'll be a Carey Price type

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
1) Hughes
2) Dach
3) Zegras
4) Seider
5) Caufield

that would be my top 5 although as others have said. It's still way to early to tell.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Too early for an answer to this question but regardless it was interesting seeing him fall so far in the draft. Could’ve seen him drafted in the top 10 fo sho

Reactions: Legionnaire

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
1. Hughes
2.Dach
3.Zegras
4.Caufield
5.Kakko
6.Seider
There's no universe where Seider still slips to #6 in a re-draft.

Seider, Zegras and Caufield would be the top 3 right now. It can change, but I don't think any team chooses anyone but those 3 in a re-draft top 3.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Hughes
Zegras
Dach
Seider
Caufield

edit: LOL, well this poll is all over the place.

Overzealous Habs fans saying #1

Bitter Habs haters voting #10.

Last edited:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Should have never made it past the Oilers pick.

Boy he sure would look good with either of McDavid or Drai as his centre, both are elite playmakers.

Reactions: Grabner

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
There's no universe where Seider still slips to #6 in a re-draft.

Seider, Zegras and Caufield would be the top 3 right now. It can change, but I don't think any team chooses anyone but those 3 in a re-draft top 3.
Yah right Keep on dreaming HACKEYTOWN,,,what a JOKE,,,he's better than DACH ???lol Keep listening to Craig Buffoon.

Last edited:

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
I like what I've seen from CC and he's proved a lot of people wrong, but this thread, more so the timing of it, is silly.

The kid hasn't even played a full regular season yet and is riding the high and excitement of being in the NHL. Sure, Cole is doing extremely well but let's give it at least another year before talking about a re-draft. Many of these high picks haven't hit their stride yet, and that's ok, as you shouldn't be judging a player's whole career by their D+1-3

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
This is giving me 18 year old Sam Bennett vibes. Let him finish his ELC before deciding.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Outstanding year for Caufield but I still take Hughes, Kakko, Dach, Byram, Seider, Zegras, Knight, and Newhook over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad