Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
He came up a little short.
tenor.gif

GET HIM

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Well at least Caufield scored with a laser in clutch time hehe. Didn't know who he was before this game, but man, Blake McLaughlin was on fire tonight, sick hands and skills. 3rd rounder from Anaheim, I'll keep an eye on him see if he makes the big show

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I mean, all things equal, its the Minnesota gophers for crissake, a REAL college hockey powerhouse program for decades

they SHOULD of won, its Wisconsin thats the outlier team this year, and its BIGtime in part because of Caufield

again, the loss is wtv, at least Caufield gave us a RIPPER, onto the Frozen Four, and then, the habs/rocket hopefully

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Well at least Caufield scored with a laser in clutch time hehe. Didn't know who he was before this game, but man, Blake McLaughlin was on fire tonight, sick hands and skills. 3rd rounder from Anaheim, I'll keep an eye on him see if he makes the big show

Yeah they wouldnt shut up about Mclaughlin and rightfully so he had a great game, but he had the WAY better team, and you go look at the stats, caufield BLOWS his season away honestly lol, you put Cole on minnesota he probably has 5 goals tonight for crissakes lol

Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad