TSN: Colby Armstrong: "...I want to kick their ***"

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
Typical turncoat Leafs Nation turn on their players as soon as they leave the team and play for someone else.

When a former player says that he wants to kick our teams butt, why should we support him? He turned on us first, the least we can do is return the favour.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
If he can even get in the lineup and skate fast enough to catch somebody, yeah, I'm sure Colby will give just about the hardest push from behind he can. better keep our heads up.

MapleLeafGardens*

Thread keeps getting funnier.

Most of you guys where once kissing Burkey's butt when he massively overpaid for this stiff.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
he's the type of player you want on your team for rivals
like remember when he made Chara cry

can we sign Gomez? just for the lolz

MapleLeafGardens*

Remember how loved Colby Armstrong was by Leafs fans? Good times.

LOL

The dude can't fight and can't play hockey shame that fired buffoon Burkey couldn't even figure that one out.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Remember how loved Colby Armstrong was by Leafs fans? Good times.

I liked him, too bad he got injured so much but hey **** happens. Anyway I don't expect us to cheer him and by the same token I certainly understand him wanting to kick our ass. I'm not going to get bent out of shape over his comment.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
He was "decent" in his first year...too injured in the second year and absolutely sucked. Good riddance. He can chirp alright but even MacArthur is a better fighter than him.

If Seidenberg can kick his ass, then pretty much any non fighter on the Leafs can too.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
His attitude is expected. Any player that gets traded always wants to get the win when they face their former team. However, it's not like Armstrong has anything to prove to the Leafs organization. It's not like he didn't get his chances when he was here so if he does well in Montreal, then chalk it up to his fortune finally turning a corner. He wasn't useful in Toronto due to his inability to stay healthy for long periods of time. He might be bitter, but if he has any reasonable side to him, he should understand why the decision was made.

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
This guy must live in a fantasy land. I was there when the guy from Boston cracked his face wide open and both players wanted to get at him. He's a has been, waste of a roster spot. Montreal can have him.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
1st reply knocks it out of the park

Woohoo! I got the Dubey stamp of approval haha

Anyways, we didn't turn on Armstrong when he left the team and signed with a rival. We turned on him while he was still here, he sucked for the entire time he played for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad