TSN: Colby Armstrong: "...I want to kick their ***"

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413548

BROSSARD, Que. -- Colby Armstrong has a chance to get back at the team that dumped him in his first game as a Montreal Canadien.

The gritty forward is expected to be in the line-up when the Canadiens open the lockout-shortened NHL season at home against the rival Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night.

"I was on the other side of it, but coming here after what happened with me the last couple of years, and with the buyout, I want to kick their (backside)," he said.

Saturday is going to be interesting ;)

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Gotta not be injured to be able to do that. He will need all the luck he can get in that regards.

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
Shouldn't it be the other way around....the Leafs gave him a chance and he was either always injured or playing poorly.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'm sure he'll play a good game. Honestly.

I hope that he can stay healthy though. I'd hate for him to throw another hit and be out for weeks.

I like him though. Hope he can play well for another contract this summer.

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
I got ten bucks on Connoly and Armstrong colliding off side knee on knee, both out for the season.

I was so happy when we signed colby, and he just flopped.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Never liked Armstrong, wouldn't mind seeing Brownie break his glass jaw. #injuryprone #scrub

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
Go ahead Colby...you would probably break your toe and be on the IR for the rest of the season.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
If he played like he was supposed to coming in to Toronto he never would have left.

MapleLeafGardens*

Typical turncoat Leafs Nation turn on their players as soon as they leave the team and play for someone else.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
I liked Armstrong, but his skating was so subpar he couldn't really play as effectively as a player like that should. He was too slow/immobile to make hits. That's a problem.

TML g u n n e R s*

to bad you wont make pre game... your pulling your groin putting on your socks

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Typical turncoat Leafs Nation turn on their players as soon as they leave the team and play for someone else.

He absolutely sucks and you know it, one of the worst players I've seen with the Leafs, and god knows we had alot recently

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad