Colborne scored hat trick in first game with Avalanche

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
There are still flames fans that still cite not signing him as a mistake, clearly haven't checked his stats since game 5
There are Flames fans that have watched him more than 18 games too. He fit well with the Flames and fit even better under Hartley's system. He's an inconsistent player but 17 games is a long cold streak even for him.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I'm bumping this just to laugh at myself. 3 goals his first game, 1 assist in the 17 games since and commits some of the laziest errors I've ever witnessed.

What a flaming turd.

You should blame yourself in part for gloating when he scored a hatty the first game..now god punished you :laugh: :sarcasm:

PsYcNeT

The No-Fun Zone
Jan 24, 2007
There are Flames fans that have watched him more than 18 games too. He fit well with the Flames and fit even better under Hartley's system. He's an inconsistent player but 17 games is a long cold streak even for him.

Colborne's compete level is awful, get over it.

Guy wouldn't run to the sink if his ass was on fire.

Deaner

Oct 9, 2011
1st goal since an opening night hat trick for him, snapping a 42 game drought!

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Colbourne. I think that's the tool who got penalized for running a Ranger who was being held by another guy on the Avalanche. Never had seen that before. Looked like the 'bad' tag team in pro wrestling from the 80s.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Colbourne. I think that's the tool who got penalized for running a Ranger who was being held by another guy on the Avalanche. Never had seen that before. Looked like the 'bad' tag team in pro wrestling from the 80s.

He literally got penalized for the exact same thing you described against the isles. :amazed:

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
Colborne should just autoforward every penny from this contract to Backlund cause he's the only reason Colborne still has an NHL gig.

Luckily pretty much every rational Flames fan that doesn't think every player that has success for the Flames is going to be awesome forever was already aware of that, including management.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad