Landy in this pic is like:

tenor.gif

Reactions: Spilot23

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
My brain hurts looking at this

View attachment 421009
I agree. But I think this teams leadership has a good room. It’s awesome to see how they treat incoming players and make them feel welcome. A lot of guys come to Co and thrive even if it’s a rental.

This photo shows that to me. It’s hard to like Dubnyk. But the team has let him in and it’s great to see that. I’ll root for him.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I would imagine he might rather have several shorter breaks than a longer one to stay in game shape/readiness. I thought though playing Arizona would be better for Dub than the Blues.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Whyyyyy though. Just give him some effing rest.

Na let him get into his game-rest-game routine, which he himself said he prefers, and have him dialed in for the game against the Blues.

Also, Arizona is fighting for their lives right now and will be playing hard. I'd rather have the #1 in net. Avs are still fighting for that top seed.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
We know Grubauer needs some rest, but it's not like we can go completely to Dubnyk/JJ because Grubauer wants to play and keep up his rythm.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I hope Dubnyk doesn’t go on the internet and look at what Avs fans have to say.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
He'll win people over after time, if not already. He's got a prime chance with Grubs out.
I dunno, it seems like some people just want to go on hating and that's their prerogative.
That's a potential long time to burn yourself up with hate or anger or whatever.

He's an Av and now more than ever he's a key to this team's success. Like it or not.

Reactions: LOFIN

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
He'll win people over after time, if not already. He's got a prime chance with Grubs out.
I dunno, it seems like some people just want to go on hating and that's their prerogative.
That's a potential long time to burn yourself up with hate or anger or whatever.

He's an Av and now more than ever he's a key to this team's success. Like it or not.

Don't worry the way he's played the last 2 seasons he's been key to our success regardless of if he's an Av or not. Jokes aside he played fairly well tonight, some soft goals but he won the game, I don't think JJ does the same and certainly not Miska.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00