Eklund Rumor: COL/NYR...TOR/NYR....STL/BUF

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
There is ZERO chance the Leafs have interest in PK.

I disagree for the fact Dubas could be desperate and the price for Subban will be low. As you said his cap hit is the real concern, but Dubas has acted like hes a cap magician :huh::laugh:.

Really all he'd bring is attitude and tenacity (maybe), which while the team needs it badly, he doesn't help our defensive woes that much. Scoring is not our problem even with poor production from our D. Still a upgrade at the end of the day, just not an ideal upgrade.

I just think dubas could be feeling the pressure and is capable of doing anything in desperation.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
No way PK is worth anything now. He has (because of his contract) negative value. The Devils would have to add sweetener to any deal dumping PK, even with max salary retention.
Leafs have no interest in PK.
You wouldn't take Subban at 4.5m for a second come on now I'd do it lol worth the gamble if you can trade zaitsev at 4.5m you can definitely inflate and retrade at that price point. No risk for a second lol NJD would never accept that tho lol

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
On Ristolainen...

Hearing the Blues have had discussions with the Sabres in the last 24 hours....Could turn into a multi-player deal as well....one source said up to 5 names could be involved...

STL/BUF "rumor" sounds bananas lol

What's bananas is the fact that we're actually talking to STL about another trade after royally screwing ourselves last time we did so. "Hey Blues, we'll give you Eichel and Dahlin for your 5th rounder!" :facepalm: Ugh..

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
Toronto should be mortgaging the house to get some dmen who know wtf they are doing back there. I think if they had 2-3 really boring Stralman, Benn-type D men they could win the cup

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
Hmmm...Buffalo and St. Lou...

JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO
Don't worry, big brained Botts knows what he's doi... sorry, I can't. I spit out my drinking after I said, "Don't worry"

Reactions: Gabrielor

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Botts: “good news everyone! We’ve made a three way deal- Reinhart to the Blues, Ristolainen to the Leafs. Huzzah!”

Media: “cool, so who’d you get in return?”

Botts: “..what now?”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad