Proposal: Col/cgy

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Zadorov isn't getting traded. He's who we got for Ryan O'Reilly and we hope to make him a reliable top pair dman. He also plays on the left side, which is extremely needed.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Just blow it up.

Gaudreau + Hamilton for Landeskog + Barrie
Eww. If Hamilton is moved (and that is a massive if), the FLames need a defenseman that is actually good at defense, Barrie does not even come close to fitting that bill and we aren't going to lose on a Gaudreau/Landeskog swap just to add a few points from the blueline when that isn't an issue.

Flamesjustwin

Oct 8, 2010
London ON
I too would love to have Landeskog on the Flames, his leadership is needed.
What about Dougie & Tkachuk for Landeskog & Zadorov?

No freakin way! Pass. I would do Hamilton for Landeskog straight up. Started adding other pieces like Kylington and we hang up the phone.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
No freakin way! Pass. I would do Hamilton for Landeskog straight up. Started adding other pieces like Kylington and we hang up the phone.

Colorado has no incentive to do this either...

Zadorov is untouchable for the Avs and Landeskog is their only top 6 quality wing that is a 1st liner. Absolutely not from the Avs.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
We need Hamilton considering he's our future top pairing with Brodie and gio is already 33. Can landeskog play RW?

Yeah Landeskog can player either wing at a equal level. I'd actually say hes better offensively on the right side, without really downgrading his defensive game.

As to the trade, no thank you. DH isn't the level of defender that's going to get the Avs to move a core forward.

The rumor was that they offered Landy for Lindholm, DH does not fit that bill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad