GDT: COL @ BUF 1PM TV: MSG Radio:WGR - Boo

Jeremy2020

Dec 27, 2005
Austin, TX
No not my dad. He’s been dead for 30 years. I on the other hand I was a level 4 referee for 25 of them. I wasn’t lecturing I was pointing out the call was justified. Simple as that.

You definitely seem like you could be a referee for the NHL, but I was a level 5 warlock for like 2 months so my opinion is better than yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Ress

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
The goat heads is literally devil magic. Good to see UPL step up, didn’t get to watch the game but seeing him get a shutout against one of the best teams in the league is impressive. Sounds like it was a great team win. Let’s beat the Flyers and get back to 0.500.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
PK is really improved, that is what I was hoping for before the season, hope UPL got some confidence and can run with it

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Great game!

I think that’s all what we were expecting from UPL, right? I mean, I know when I saw it was UPL starting against colorado my first thought was “he’s getting his first shutout” lol (sarcasm, obviously)

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
for a second I tought what is the Avs goalie doing among or guys in the victory lap.
But it was Cooleys blue Amerks pants ;-)

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
The goat heads is literally devil magic. Good to see UPL step up, didn’t get to watch the game but seeing him get a shutout against one of the best teams in the league is impressive. Sounds like it was a great team win. Let’s beat the Flyers and get back to 0.500.
Yeah I dunno. Sabres don't match up well against systems, and Torts is going to have his system run no matter what. Against the Avs where they can go skill v skill, they actually have a better matchup I feel like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad