Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] Avalanche re-sign F Valeri Nichushkin (8 years, $6.125M AAV)

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Save for maybe this one:
Quoting something that is still true is dumb....he was meh prior to last season. Great he is having a good start..let's see how he does the rest of the season. He always had the tools but no toolbox in Dallas.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
To most of the chest thumpers and back patters, there's still 7.9 years to go.
Those saying it won't age well didn't mean within the first month...

Good on Nuke though. Great player who has put in a lot of hardwork to be at this point

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Quoting something that is still true is dumb....he was meh prior to last season. Great he is having a good start..let's see how he does the rest of the season. He always had the tools but no toolbox in Dallas.
Mad cause y’all are missing out on Nuke 😂

Reactions: AMDZen

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
To most of the chest thumpers and back patters, there's still 7.9 years to go.
Those saying it won't age well didn't mean within the first month...

Good on Nuke though. Great player who has put in a lot of hardwork to be at this poi
I don’t expect him to be great through the contract .. but all those comments about a career year blah blah… maybe they should eat some crow eh

Last edited:
Reactions: uncleben

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
He doesn't need to put up huge numbers for it to be a decent contract. His two-way play is what got him the contract, in combination with the ability to score the odd goal.

Even if he's just a 50 point guy going forward, it's well worth the money given his skating and checking ability.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Considering Marchment was basically a career AHLer before last year, I can only imagine how upset you were when the Stars signed him.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
Stars fans salt for missing out on nuke will never cease to amuse me.

I'm sure you'll be the first one back in threads about this after he continues to play great all season long and congratulate his year

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
He was much better than a 6.1M player last year too.

I mean yeah I don’t think he continues to lead the league in points all year but he’d have to really fall off for people to question this contract in the next few years.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad