Injury Report: Cody Ceci OUT

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Well at least they were able to use the days off to get better. :eyeroll:

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
So starts the beginning of the end of the season. Good lord I hope I am wrong but it seems like we have seen this dance b4

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site

Yeah, I'm not worried about the season being shut down, particularly if they were able to keep it going pre-vaccination, this is easily manageable. I am worried about the Olympics though. Any more postponed NHL games, and I can't see the league allowing the opt out date to pass without stepping off. Would push McDavid's first best on best tournament in Canada colours into his late 20s . That's a huge shame.

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Yeah, I'm not worried about the season being shut down, particularly if they were able to keep it going pre-vaccination. I am worried about the Olympics though. Any more postponed NHL games, and I can't see the league allowing the opt out date to pass without stepping off. Would push McDavid's first best on best tournament in Canada colours into his late 20s . That's a huge shame.
never thought about that

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Yeah, I'm not worried about the season being shut down, particularly if they were able to keep it going pre-vaccination, this is easily manageable. I am worried about the Olympics though. Any more postponed NHL games, and I can't see the league allowing the opt out date to pass without stepping off. Would push McDavid's first best on best tournament in Canada colours into his late 20s . That's a huge shame.
They will go to some sort of bubble for shutting the league down. Baseball made it through, NFL and NBA are finding a way to make it through.

It could come at the cost of the Olympics or an extended season, but only way any league is shutting down is if some sort of real bad variant comes out where death rate is really high.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
never thought about that

There's already been 6 postponed games I believe. I'd suspect if that grows to 10 or more by January 10th, they'll opt out as I doubt they want to push the season end out further than the end of April again. Stanley cups in July aren't optimal..

Reactions: Gh0st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad