Cody Ceci and Mark Stone apply for arbritation

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Correct. Stone can just reject everything from the sens, take the arbitration, play his one year, and he becomes a UFA on July 1st 2019.

I want this to happen so bad, never been at this level before as a sens fan wishing for the sens to screw themselves over in trades. but it feels so good, I remember begging for Alfie not to leave, begging them not to trade Silf, Zib, Lehner, Turris. Begging them to protect 8 players and goalie to keep Methot. f*** them now, I want this team to turn to shit I want every good player out and to go on with their careers and laugh at this pathetic team.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I want this to happen so bad, never been at this level before as a sens fan wishing for the sens to screw themselves over in trades. but it feels so good, I remember begging for Alfie not to leave, begging them not to trade Silf, Zib, Lehner, Turris. Begging them to protect 8 players and goalie to keep Methot. **** them now, I want this team to turn to **** I want every good player out and to go on with their careers and laugh at this pathetic team.

You're a fool, nobody believes your "I want the Sens to suck even more" act. Apathy I can understand, but you're being a little over the top.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
You're a fool, nobody believes your "I want the Sens to suck even more" act. Apathy I can understand, but you're being a little over the top.

lol im the fool? if your still here after this team trades a generational defencemen to save f***ing dollars i dont need to say who is the fool.

I wont root for this team after they trade the greatest player to ever put on the jersey why the f*** would I want Pierre and Melnyk to have the opportunity to get good assets so they can fool some dumb fans into thinking they are taking the right steps, why would I want the sens to ruing careers of promising young players? f*** them.

Reactions: LudwigVonKarlsson

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
lol im the fool? if your still here after this team trades a generational defencemen to save ****ing dollars i dont need to say who is the fool.

I wont root for this team after they trade the greatest player to ever put on the jersey why the **** would I want Pierre and Melnyk to have the opportunity to get good assets so they can fool some dumb fans into thinking they are taking the right steps, why would I want the sens to ruing careers of promising young players? **** them.

Oh trust me, I'm going wherever Karlsson goes, and I won't be back until Melnyk sells or dies. But I'm not going to actively root against the team.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Oh trust me, I'm going wherever Karlsson goes, and I won't be back until Melnyk sells or dies. But I'm not going to actively root against the team.

if you want the team to get a good return your letting this virus live a little longer the rebirth of this team is gonna happen long after the stone duchene era. we had such a strong core decimated and destroyed over greed and horrible decision making.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
if you want the team to get a good return your letting this virus live a little longer the rebirth of this team is gonna happen long after the stone duchene era. we had such a strong core decimated and destroyed over greed and horrible decision making.

No I'm not. Melnyk probably won't own this team for much longer, so they might as well have some solid players for when this franchise finally turns around.

Reactions: Hutz

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
No I'm not. Melnyk probably won't own this team for much longer, so they might as well have some solid players for when this franchise finally turns around.

Oh yes he will.
when a new owner comes in, its a complete restart, new roster, new farm. f*** everything we have right now just get rid of it and start from zero and forget the last ownership ever happened.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Oh yes he will.
when a new owner comes in, its a complete restart, new roster, new farm. **** everything we have right now just get rid of it and start from zero and forget the last ownership ever happened.

And you know that how?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
And you know that how?

He has stated he wont sell, he has a stupid ego that wont let him sell he will hold onto it as long as he can. The NHL forcing him to sell wont happen there job is to represent him, how would it look to the other owners if one owner was forced out of the league because he wanted to spend a certain way? Any rumour of a sale has been immediately shot down.

I'll tell you what if we get a new owner before Jan 1st 2020 ill buy you a EK jersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad