Waived: Coburn on waivers

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Realizing he's replacing Reilly, not Gudbranson...then realizing Reilly deserves benching also...

tenor.gif

Edit : Whoops, didnt realize Reilly was injured.

Last edited:
Reactions: NyQuil

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
We extended Brown just to meet the expansion draft.

You and i have a very different perspective of filling the role nicely. Brown has been hot trash, we'll expose him but we are guaranteed to be stuck with him costing 1.2 to be a healthy scratch next year, seattle is not goint to pick him. Why not get/extend someone who can take a regular shift? It's not like next year we suddenly won't need to have 3 RD under contract, JBD likely isn't going to come in and play all 82 next year.

I meant his role on the taxis squad being the exposed option on D :)

I don’t think there is much interest in bringing in guys on D at the moment. There are already a couple that will be getting a look next season, with perhaps JBD getting a look this season.

It’s fine for Seattle not to pick him, he simply meets the requirement. He can be waived and sent to Belleville next year if needs be, and since it’s not your money, and we aren’t in a cap or financial crunch at the moment, his nominal salary should be of no concern to you.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I meant his role on the taxis squad being the exposed option on D :)

I don’t think there is much interest in bringing in guys on D at the moment. There are already a couple that will be getting a look next season, with perhaps JBD getting a look this season.

It’s fine for Seattle not to pick him, he simply meets the requirement. He can be waived and sent to Belleville next year if needs be, and since it’s not your money, and we aren’t in a cap or financial crunch at the moment, his nominal salary should be of no concern to you.

Josh Brown could be taken by Seattle if he is the least offensive or costly option among those made available by the Senators.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Josh Brown could be taken by Seattle if he is the least offensive or costly option among those made available by the Senators.
He'll be available. Not sure why they'd take him. Cost? maybe .. I guess that depends on who else they take around the league

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
He'll be available. Not sure why they'd take him. Cost? maybe .. I guess that depends on who else they take around the league

I believe that Seattle must take one player from each other team. In the Senators case, the choices might not be desireable and i suspect Seattle would rather not take a player but will be forced to do so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad