Confirmed with Link: Coaching staff: Steve Thomas out | Todd Richards hired | Rick Bowness extended

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Makes ya wonder about Rob Zettler. This was tweeted when he was let go in Syracuse as HC this season:

Is the offer to name him AC in TB this off-season?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i dont have insiders reports yet or reliable source on bowness

will say some media new york is saying its fact as of hour ago

https://www.sny.tv/rangers/news/rep...amuelsson-on-alain-vigneaults-staff/183962658

UPDATE
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 3m3 minutes ago
Hearing that Rick Bowness has signed an extension with Tampa Bay. Good place to stay. Close to a Cup perhaps.

HOPE THIS IS RIGHT JEEZ really gonna get wacky this offseason aint it

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Now what is it?

id go with lebrun myself

will say expected stevie to might be in detroit today for gordy so not sure how this just got done this morning

guess stevie isnt going to tribute which to me is kinda revealing honestly on how in to tampa stevie really is

and now this lol
The Wheel Deal ‏@Bill_Roose 8m8 minutes ago
Steve Yzerman has arrived at JLA to pay is respects. The #RedWings great will be a pallbearer at Gordie Howe's funeral on Wednesday.

so what stevie did the phone deal this morning?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
LeBrun has been pretty accurate with the Bolts. Buccigross is still clouded by Bolts hate.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
You know I love coaches but it would be freaking nice if we could start resigning some of are players. Get on it yzerman!

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Besides the Vigneault connection, the Bowness to NY rumors made no sense. The Rags just hired someone on as their associate coach. Bowness would be taking a demotion and moving his family if he went to NY.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

Bucci speaks of "another year" meanwhile Tampa outlets talk about a multi-year extension. He's the guy that announced the NYR hire as "going to happen". I understand he is known for breaking some stuff in baseball? Maybe should stick with that.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
interesting move..I dont know much about Richards, but 400 games as a head coach with a winning record in Columbus is interesting. I wonder how much this is Cooper or Yzermans decision?

That alone is impressive and gets you in the door for an interview

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad