Coach suspended for slur to official

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Oh, yeah, he's back.

Let's see how the Wolves were in his absence...

Oh, they actually got better without him.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Nardella has been employed as the Wolves' head coach less than a year, but he has a deep history with the franchise. Without that background, I doubt he'd still be employed by the team. Seems like it would behoove the owners to buy out his contract & move on.

Last edited:

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
Oh, yeah, he's back.

Let's see how the Wolves were in his absence...

Oh, they actually got better without him.
Trust me we fans have said the same thing...first game back my comment was well he's back and they're playing like shit again. John Anderson is staying on as an asst co for the rest of the season also.

Ratitude

May 2, 2020
I agree. In today's day and age it should be a firing offence.
Fired, definitely don't agree with that whatsoever. People need to toughen up a bit. In "this day and age" it's acceptable to threaten violence against police officers or public officials but say something stupid or off color comment and they want people jailed or fired. Some lunatics out there believe people should be jailed for "misgendering" someone or not using proper pronounce. Society has gotten too crazy with this. The fact of the matter is hockey has always been a masculine sport. It's a physical contact sport where emotions will run high and sometimes right or wrong get said. A fine, brief suspension maybe, and certainly apology would be in order sure, but firing nah.

Nogatco Rd

Owner & Operator, HFBoards LLC
Apr 3, 2021
Fired, definitely don't agree with that whatsoever. People need to toughen up a bit. In "this day and age" it's acceptable to threaten violence against police officers or public officials but say something stupid or off color comment and they want people jailed or fired. Some lunatics out there believe people should be jailed for "misgendering" someone or not using proper pronounce. Society has gotten too crazy with this. The fact of the matter is hockey has always been a masculine sport. It's a physical contact sport where emotions will run high and sometimes right or wrong get said. A fine, brief suspension maybe, and certainly apology would be in order sure, but firing nah.
Pretty sure if he was threatening violence against police officers or elected officials people would be arguing for him to be fired too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad