CNN: Empire star (Smollett) allegedly paid attackers to assault(?) him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I watch Empire, then I found he played Terry on the first Mighty Duck when I looked him up. When the story broke I was in complete shock, but the story sounded fishy as it progressed. Who walks around at 2 am in an artic like climate in Chicago carrying a noose and bleach? He called the police, still wears the noose, asks the cops to turn off the body cameras and manages to eat his Sub and refuses to hand over his phone to the tech team. A few days later he is singing and dancing on stage with apparent fractured or hurt rib. Apparently, on reddit, someone had mentioned it was a hook up gone wrong which makes far more sense than a couple of Empire watching homophobic racists beat him up. You know all "Trump supporting homophobic racists" love watching Empire.

It's sad and pathetic because he is causing even more divide in the country, wasted time and resources of the police and looks like a complete fool. What a shame, I enjoyed watching him on Empire.

Last edited:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
If true, Smollett finds himself as the very thing he claims is wrong with this country.

And thats ironic in itself.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
He's clearly lying lmao. The original story was beyond preposterous. The fact that he keeps trying to incite feelings of racial sympathy is so pathetic as well.

Claiming if it was a Muslim or Black attacker we wouldn't be calling it a hoax. Therefore we should believe it was the most caricatured idea of straight white Donald Trump supporting male ever.

Reactions: Juve and Babe Ruth

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Guessing drugs. The whole story is beyond regularity.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Of course. When the details first came out, everyone, deep down, knew it was made up. Let me count the ways...

* 2 MAGA hat wearing white men were walking down the streets of Chicago at 2 a.m. on the coldest night in decades.

* The men were carrying a noose and containers of bleach.

* The 2 MAGA guys recognized Smollett from a show that I guarantee NO racist white man has ever watched - heck, I'm not a racist and I've NEVER watched Empire.

* In a world where you can't scratch your butt without it being caught on security camera, these white men, and the beating, went unnoticed/unrecorded.

There was NO way this was real.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I watch Empire, then I found he played Terry on the first Mighty Duck when I looked him up. When the story broke I was in complete shock, but the story sounded fishy as it progressed. Who walks around at 2 am in an artic like climate in Chicago carrying a noose and bleach? He called the police, still wears the noose, asks the cops to turn off the body cameras and manages to eat his Sub and refuses to hand over his phone to the tech team. A few days later he is singing and dancing on stage with apparent fractured or hurt rib. Apparently, on reddit, someone had mentioned it was a hook up gone wrong which makes far more sense than a couple of Empire watching homophobic racists beat him up. You know all "Trump supporting homophobic racists" love watching Empire.

It's sad and pathetic because he is causing even more divide in the country, wasted time and resources of the police and looks like a complete fool. What a shame, I enjoyed watching him on Empire.
I noticed what you wrote AFTER I wrote my post.

Looks like I duplicated what you wrote. I apologize for the unintentional plagiarism. ;)

Last edited:

Juve

May 13, 2011
I noticed what you wrote AFTER I wrote my post.

Looks like I duplicated what you wrote. I apologize for the unintentional plagiarism. ;)

Haha no worries, but it's exactly true what you wrote/.
Please don't let politics creep into the thread during discussion.

Come on bro, this whole situation is political. There is no way to walk around it when the "victim" claims he was beaten up by two racist and homophobic Trump supporters.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
As soon as I read the police reaction to it when they couldn't find any surveillance footage, I knew something was fishy. It's almost like they didn't believe him either.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Juve

May 13, 2011

Yeah.....the apparent " Racist and Homophobic Trump supporters" attackers are two Empire extras from Nigeria.

smollett.jpg

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
LOL

This is the video of the full interview he did with ABC.
Now he's also lawyered up.

In today's world, where :

* Everyone is so cynical/jaded;
* No one can keep a secret;
* Everything is being recorded,

How the heck did he think this could work?

Juve

May 13, 2011
In today's world, where :

* Everyone is so cynical/jaded;
* No one can keep a secret;
* Everything is being recorded,

How the heck did he think this could work?

I was thinking the same thing. He didn't think the police would actually do an investigation? Considering he's a "celebrity" he should have thought they would have put more effort into this case.

The big question is WHY do this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad