Club Desjardins Bell Centre

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Club Desjardins seats include hot dogs/pizza/drinks (not beer)/snacks, but the seats are so much more expensive you won't come close to getting your money's worth, especially with kids.

White seats are right above, still pretty good, and you'll save a lot of money.

PEIHABS

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks!

Thanks! I'd rather sit in the reds. This is a special trip so don't mind spending the extra money. Would you rather sit a the top of the reds or in the 200's?

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
Thanks! I'd rather sit in the reds. This is a special trip so don't mind spending the extra money. Would you rather sit a the top of the reds or in the 200's?

This is probably better off in the Montreal Candiens section of the forum.

Personally I would prefer to sit in the high reds than the 200's.
The free food you get in Club Desjardin is not great.

Go early to the game and watch the warm up from the glass. Great way to see the players up close. Lots of empty seats and space to watch as most people dont arrive until close to faceoff time.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I've sat in the Desjardins section twice. View is good and the food is fine but the price is not worth it, no matter how much you stuff your face. I'd prefer going nosebleeds, having a slice of pizza or a smoked meat sandwich and enjoying the game.

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
the view is great but even if its all you can eat theres no way you can even come close to eat enough for the surcharge

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
To the OP
It is very suitable, you see kids there all the time
If the tickets are a feebie by all means do it
If you have to pay and can afford it - again by all means do it!!
If budgets are tight, there's better bang for the buck elsewhere

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
It's pricey, but one thing that is nice, is you can check your coat, and are on a level where it's easier to access washrooms etc. I have been in the reds, and in the desjardins, as mentioned, hard to eat too much of that food to make it worth it....it's toss up...

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
It's pricey, but one thing that is nice, is you can check your coat, and are on a level where it's easier to access washrooms etc. I have been in the reds, and in the desjardins, as mentioned, hard to eat too much of that food to make it worth it....it's toss up...

Exactly why I love the Desjardins section. I get 3-4 pairs a year and I never refuse these. Not because of the food I don't really care about the Hot dogs and chips but the fact that you don't have to wait lineups is the best. Especially with the young one. No washroom lines, have a coat check and to be honest no many ball busters around in those sections, you'll get to enjoy the game and talk to your little guy

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I love Desjardins seats. View is great, food is free.. and no line ups. There aren't many drunks either.

If you are looking for an experience.. Desjardins might not be for you though.. But if you're bringing your kid.. I think it's the perfect place.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
I've seen a lot of games from both and honestly go higher White section, the atmosphere higher up is much better for me that's where the real fans sit!! The lower you go the less intense the atmosphere is

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
If you get a good deal, sure...otherwise, Red or White is okay. Red is obviously better but White isn't bad. Still, for an 11 year old Dejardins is fine.

ashtraygirl

Nov 22, 2008
Montreal
If your son enjoys free hot dogs and smoked meat sandwiches, then for sure!! Visibility is great too. Sat there once and went home with a few sandwiches wrapped up in my purse!

PEIHABS

Sep 2, 2013
I've sat in the 300 and 200s in the Ottawa building. Huge difference in how close you felt to the game. Delay in sound in the 300 - you were in the building but may as well watched it on TV. Same in the Bell Centre?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I've sat in the 300 and 200s in the Ottawa building. Huge difference in how close you felt to the game. Delay in sound in the 300 - you were in the building but may as well watched it on TV. Same in the Bell Centre?

Not really, the Bell Centre is pretty much the best hockey arena imaginable. I've seen games from nearly every seat and it's always felt close.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Not really, the Bell Centre is pretty much the best hockey arena imaginable. I've seen games from nearly every seat and it's always felt close.

Really is. Although I HATE being in the blues or greys.. you still have a good view and feel of the game.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I don't get it. In my opinion, there really isn't much difference between whites, blues or grays. I agree whites are the best of the three, but when you actually look at the balcony, its a difference of less than 30 feet.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I don't get it. In my opinion, there really isn't much difference between whites, blues or grays. I agree whites are the best of the three, but when you actually look at the balcony, its a difference of less than 30 feet.

The whites aren't great. You are into the game because of the crowd, otherwise it's just alright. Getting pushed higher and further back after that doesn't really make me happy. It's a preference. I'd rather go less often and in Red than more often in grey or blue. Quality is important and there is a line where I say meh **** it. For me it's just after the rail seats of the white.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad