Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Just got in from a campfire with the inlaws after a satisfyingly productive day. Bro in law broke the news while we were around the fire. How we feeling fam? I'm pumped. Not crazy about giving up both seconds, but I would have been happy with DeJean in the first so, what am I complaining about lol. We hopefully have the backbone of a legit secondary for 5+ years! Let's get some ships boys!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Renardo Green is fascinating because he’s the only guy who really gave Nabers problems. Pressed his ass over and over again.

@Chinatown88 Oh wait. Amegadjie is still there.
I think he's the last lad right? Cause the rest are older guys.

If it's not him I guess it's a 2025 draft need. It's supposed to be good right? I see that LSU and Texas being mentioned a lot.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Cringe.

Why don't you fry them? Can you do that without boiling them first?
I could but I'm trying to not get pimples from consuming too much oil. It's annoying. I get fried chicken and eat it for like two meals suddenly pimples. Same thing if I consume too many pan fried dumplings.

Edit: It's really annoying when you see extended family and you have pimples on your face. Cause all the older Asian aunties love to criticize you for it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I could but I'm trying to not get pimples from consuming too much oil. It's annoying. I get fried chicken and eat it for like two meals suddenly pimples. Same thing if I consume too many pan fried dumplings.

Edit: It's really annoying when you see extended family and you have pimples on your face. Cause all the older Asian aunties love to criticize you for it.

Can you use cooking spray instead of oil?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I think he's the last lad right? Cause the rest are older guys.

If it's not him I guess it's a 2025 draft need. It's supposed to be good right? I see that LSU and Texas being mentioned a lot.

Brandon Coleman maybe. But 70 whatever is a little early? Wouldn’t hate it still.

Really think he’s a Guard though.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad