Pre-Game Talk: Clinched - The Tampa Bay Lightning are going to the 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Buffalo beats Philly, Rangers are up 4-3 halfway through the 3rd, Carolina and Washington are tied at 2 with 5 minutes left

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
WRESTLING AVATARS BITCHES!!!!

f***ING CONFIRMED
200w.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If we do wrestling avatars, we need an honorary Xpaq avatar for Cedric Paquette. Wherever he is.
You know I'm fine with that

The wrestling theme can be simple. All that Hulk Hedman, Andrei the Giant etc was for fun and memes on my end that I was never serious about seeing happen. At this point I "insist" on it because I crack up laughing when I'm doing it. It's my own selfish enjoyment

If we actually do it it can be something like "We got two words for ya" because *literally* everyone who knows wrestling knows we're telling everyone to "suck it" and so do people who don't. The phrase is transcendent. You have Kucherov and someone else reprising the role of one of the founding members. You could just throw in X Paq anyway and have someone else be Mr Ass and Road Dogg because who cares anyway? At this point it can be any Lightning player in history. The hardest part is a DX style graffiti Lightning logo over the Stanley Cup Playoffs patch

This is probably the first time I'm serious about it and love the idea of telling HF to suck while they look at Kuch's glorious mug

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad