Trade: [CLE/HOU] Deshaun Watson (signs 5 years, $230M) and 2024 5th for 2022, 2023, and 2024 1sts, 2023 3rd, 2024 4th

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Oh hey just another excellent QB in the AFC if Browns can make the deal happen.

Wait, the contract is already agreed upon? Got to think they have parameters of a trade in place then.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
That's a good place for him.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
FML!!!

I was certain the Saints were gonna get their man and got bumped by the freaking Browns?

I guess the added 48M$ was the deal breaker.

Oh well, let's sign Jameis Winston and cross our fingers he won't lose us any games.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Allen, Mac Jones
Lamar, Burrow, Deshaun
Mahomes, Carr, Russell, Herbert.

WOOOOOOW.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

In any given year, there are maybe ten or twelve dudes capable of playing QB at the level needed to go deep in the playoffs.

Yes, people always point to the outliers where a team builds a defense full of Hall of Famers who can carry an average QB to a Super Bowl, but it is far far easier to give yourself a chance by having that one great QB versus hoping to assemble and keep together a number of all pro level defensive players.

Elite NFL QB is the most important position in all of pro sports and the hardest to find.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
In any given year, there are maybe ten or twelve dudes capable of playing QB at the level needed to go deep in the playoffs.

Yes, people always point to the outliers where a team builds a defense full of Hall of Famers who can carry an average QB to a Super Bowl, but it is far far easier to give yourself a chance by having that one great QB versus hoping to assemble and keep together a number of all pro level defensive players.
Don’t know what that has to do with the post. Guy has TWENTY-TWO civil law suits against him. As someone earlier said Ben had 2 and got 6 games. By that math, Watson should be suspended 66 games.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I'm just happy he isn't coming to Atlanta.

We have a...colored history with high profile players breaking rules, don't need another.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: