GDT: CLB @ OTT | 1pm | Nov. 17 2013 | SNET, TVA | 20 Minute Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I just don't understand what;s wrong with this team.

The usual people will come in and complain about the usual whipping boys, but i think it has to go deeper then that.

The Sens aren't falling apart because of a couple players, they are falling apart as a team.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I am curious, when you saw the score how you came to the conclusion 'Andy sucking?' is the issue when they haven't scored a goal?

How is it a conclusion if I put a question mark at the end? Looks like you're the one making assumptions here.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Finally, something went through Bobrovsky. That guy is good

We don't lose a lot of games because of PK, but today it was our weak link. Scoring also let us down

People still dont get it...

We over achieved last year. We are still one of the youngest teams in the league. We are playing .500 hockey. Its not the end of the world. This is not a contending team. This is a bubble team. Last two seasons we made the playoffs as a 7th and 8th seed. Again..bubble team. We are a budget team. We need a top4 D...melnyk cant afford it...we trade assets to get one which dismantles the rebuild or we go through growing pains.

Its like some of you just started watching hockey this year..

Well, at least there's still some good posts out there.

This team is not experienced or costly enough to cruise right to the playoffs. They will have to fight for it all season long.

They really have to work on consistency and starting the games ready

Karlsson is pissed at the way Alfie was treated and he's pissed that Silfverberg was traded. His lacklustre play is proof enough.

yes, it is probably that. :laugh:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I guess this one is on par with the Philly game.

I actually think this ones much worse. Given the actual talent on philly, the fact that this is Columbus's 4th game in 5 and a half days. The other thing is Philly was actually forcing the play, forchecking hitting aggressive on the puck.

Today Columbus isn't even really doing anything, Ottawa is just bad.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam

The usual people will come in and complain about the usual whipping boys, but i think it has to go deeper then that.

The Sens aren't falling apart because of a couple players, they are falling apart as a team.

Yes it certainly seems that way.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Falling apart seems a little bit of an exaggeration considering we are witting in 9th place. But yeah, something will need to change if we are to make the playoffs.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
fbxc8g.jpg

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
How is it a conclusion if I put a question mark at the end? Looks like you're the one making assumptions here.

Andy sucking is suggesting he is the point of why they are losing yet they haven't scored. No assumption made just read the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad