GDT: CLB @ OTT | 1pm | Nov. 17 2013 | SNET, TVA | 20 Minute Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

corksens

Jul 19, 2005
I think we need to publicly shame anyone who wanted to sign Cowen to that 7 year 28m contract.

The guy should literally be waived. Not a joke.

esdoorn

Nov 14, 2006
70 40
People still dont get it...

We over achieved last year. We are still one of the youngest teams in the league. We are playing .500 hockey. Its not the end of the world. This is not a contending team. This is a bubble team. Last two seasons we made the playoffs as a 7th and 8th seed. Again..bubble team. We are a budget team. We need a top4 D...melnyk cant afford it...we trade assets to get one which dismantles the rebuild or we go through growing pains.

Its like some of you just started watching hockey this year..

We get it!!

However, what we do not accept is the fact that this team doesn't even try to compete!! *****ing lazy a$$ out there on the ice!! I've seen oldtimer games played with more heart and atleast trying to play, not mailing it in!!

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
can we play Karlsson and 4 forwards for the rest of game please?

I really can't handle 2 shutouts in 3 games. everyone making fun of the oilers for 3 shutouts at home, Ottawa isn't much better.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah I wonder if MacLean yelled at him or if that soft goal was the trigger

I think EK always comes to play and doesn't need extra motivation. But playing with Cowen and seeing the inconsistency of almost all of the players around him must be discouraging to a guy who is such a step above in every category. This can be both a good and bad thing as he will inevitably try and do too much and stop playing nice with his teammates. Problem is he's not the captain and I'm not sure how willing the team is to follow his lead.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Normally I'd like to say good on Greening but he only dropped the gloves after the linesman got between them. :laugh:

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
Can't blame Andy if our team doesn't give run support.

Phillips has been underwhelming tonight; unsure why he keeps getting offensive looks and PP time.

But Cowen. Man, he hasn't made a stretch pass in weeks, yet keeps trying them three times a period. Gets schooled defensively whenever a forward is conscious enough to understand that he has one move (poke check and one hand shove). And when he gets possession of the puck, he's got the blinders on.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
OMG!! This team drives me up the wall sometimes?? What is with Jekyll and Hyde performances this year? :amazed::amazed:

So we beat one of the best teams in the league and probably at least the best in the East and then we ****ing go out and loose to Columbus? It is Columbus people!! My god!!

I am speechless again!! :shakehead

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Soooooo, just started watching a few minutes ago. Is the score indicative of our game? Andy sucking? Someone give me the rundown please?

I am curious, when you saw the score how you came to the conclusion 'Andy sucking?' is the issue when they haven't scored a goal?

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Do you ever notice how we only seem to get 5 on 3's when the game's completely out of hand and have no chance of coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad