Player Discussion Claude Giroux

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Super invigorating for the fanbase when he signed.

He seems to play mostly wing these days but still takes a lot of faceoffs, will definitely be doing the same here almost certainly with Stutzle.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
The Sens social media crew has been absolutely killing it for months now.

Soooooooo good. What a powerful tool to create positive discourse.

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Great signing. The kind of veteran leader this team needs at this stage.

His faceoff ability and playmaking seem like such a natural fit alongside Debrincat and Stutzle, or Brady and Norris. Gives a L and R handed faceoff option on either line.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The increase in the salary budget is certainly having a positive impact on the ability of Dorion to put a more skillful and competitive team on the ice. Very happy to see this occur after the last few years where the budget constraints seriously affected the roster.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
I'm excited. Not since 2007 have I been as excited for a season to start. I don't know what we're going to see on the ice, but I'm buzzing. I can't wait to find out. Welcome home Claude!
Just popping in to say I am stoked for you Sens fans!

Reactions: Hutz

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
damn both debrincat and giroux on the 2nd? I would think at least one makes it ont he first unit, no?
Yeah but that first unit is so dynamite on their own and seem to really gel. Maybe stutzle moves to the second unit so debrincats shot can be used on the half wall

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad