GDT: CLASH OF CHAMPIONS (September 25, 2016) -- Can Raw out-do Backlash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, these days, the WWE really should go away from Face/Heel booking IMO. Make it more natural booking and let the crowd boo who they want, and cheer who they want

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- The decision to go past the top of the hour was made literally two minutes before 11pm and then they went 10 minutes over.

- Bryan & Vinny talked about how over the past month, they've both watched bad Raw events and thought "it's okay, AJ will come out and have a good match" and remembered the brand split. :laugh:

- When talking about the amount of missed spots on the show, Alvarez mentioned that there was a spot earlier in the tag title match where the trombone was in danger at the hands of Gallows and then it played into the finish which was missed.

Alvarez - "Sasha's gonna kill herself" well, duh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dave thinks it will be the women.

Please no do not do this. Let them go 2 out of 3 falls and bring Bayley out to keep Dana off of Sasha. That's a much better story, especially when Sasha goes backstabber-bank statement on Bayley the following night

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yes. We should be thrilled with a No Contest.

**** off Foley

Yep.. how I want all my Game 7s to finish. :laugh:

Wrestling people are such jackasses. I can't stand the whole "You just don't know the business!" No... you are right. I'm not in the business. I'm a consumer. You don't know the consumer side. I'm watching this crap and am frustrated day after day. Just like you were, Foley, before WWE was paying you again. I just can't stand the constant "Oh you're unhappy... well you just aren't a wrestling fan! Blindly love us dammit!"

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yep.. how I want all my Game 7s to finish. :laugh:

Wrestling people are such jackasses. I can't stand the whole "You just don't know the business!" No... you are right. I'm not in the business. I'm a consumer. You don't know the consumer side. I'm watching this crap and am frustrated day after day. Just like you were, Foley, before WWE was paying you again. I just can't stand the constant "Oh you're unhappy... well you just aren't a wrestling fan! Blindly love us dammit!"

They might think they know their business, but they certainly don't understand BUSINESS as a whole. These guys are mostly dumb as ****.

I listen to Cornette and Austin and even they sound pretty stupid at times. "Gotta look real, gotta look real". Yeah guys, it isn't 1980 anymore, the casual fan wants to be entertained, he/she doesn't want to see something that looks like a real fight. We want SOME degree of believability (selling, no spot fests), but we also need some pace.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
- The decision to go past the top of the hour was made literally two minutes before 11pm and then they went 10 minutes over.

I made that post at 11 pm ET about them being stupid for going overtime and extending the length of these shows to burn out the audience. Then I went to bed, and I regret nothing.

So little of what I saw last night makes any sense it makes me wonder why anyone bothers. At least the Smackdown PPV had the decency to keep it to 2 hr 40 minutes.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I think they should also NC game 8 tonight...then next week have Cesaro win, then show up at the smackdown show in 2 weeks and challenge miz for the title....or after the Styles/Dean/Cena match, Cesaro comes out and lays waste to AJ and he gets the next "PPV" shot and they build him up as a strong challenger

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Gallows & Anderson, have they even won a match yet? Jesus. They were better off going back to a Jessie/Festus type gimmick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad